Chapter seventeen

Dean's hiding something from me.
He has been from the jump but no one will tell me. I'm starting to get frustrated. I'm in the the end of my sixth month and everything is frustrating. I can't do much because of the fact that I'm pregnant so basically, I'm a couch potato and I hate it. Connie is all over the place and it's taking the entire household to wrangle her in. Those terrible twos are real.
The last I heard from Dean, he was helping some girl named Anna and was heading back tomorrow. They were about done with the job and he just really wanted to get home. It's the middle of November and I'm just trying to relax. It's nice and chilly outside so it was a little comfortable for me, Ben and DJ took Connie to the park, given its a Saturday and Lisa is our running errands. I'm just sitting on my couch watching some show that I know nothing about and eating chips.
Thats when I heard it. The bang from the upstairs. I'm alone so knowing there is someone where scared me. I quickly grabbed my cell and called Dean. It took a few tries but finaly he answered.
"Lucy? Is everything okay?" I heard him ask on the phone. I still haven't stood up but I probably should so I could walk out the front door before whoever is in my house gets to me.
"Dean there's someone in the house." I whispered. He started yelling at Sam and Castiel.
"Lucy, get the kids and run. Now, don't even go looking for them just get out. It's a demon." I dropped the phone and turned to go to the door but in front of me now, blocking my way out of my house, blocking my way to safety was a man. An older man, tall and slim. He had white hair and black eyes.
"Tell your husband words hurt." I started screaming and tried to go for the back door but he was too fast. He grabbed me and suddenly we were somewhere else. 
"What the hell do you want from me?" I asked, scared but refusing to show it. I was now chained to a chair and was waiting for something to happen.
"You're bait sweetheart. I want your husband. And something tells me he'll come right to the rescue to save you and that baby." He wants Dean. Of course he does.
"He won't fall for this. He's smarter than that." I argued.
"Oh I think he'll show." He said with a taunting voice slowly materializing a knife.

It didn't take long for fear to kick in but it also didn't take long for my stupid husband and his stupid brother to come to my rescue.
"Alistair, let her go or I swear to god, I will kill you myself." Dean was furious now, murderous even. I've never seen the look in his eyes before.  Not once, not even when that guy had me in that motel room.
"You know what I want, Dean. Bring me the Angel and you can have your wife back."
"You son of a bitch. She has nothing to do with this. Let her go damnit." He was taking a step closer but the demon was quick to react 
"Oh no Dean." He said, holding the knife to my throat. Dean froze but you could tell he was thinking. His face showed nothing but anger and frustration but his eyes and stance showed determination. He was going to save me. He had to.
"Tell me Dean, does she know what you did in hell? Does Sam?" I wasn't expecting that. Dean wasn't either, his demonor was still the same but I could tell by his eyes that it shook him a little. He obviously didn't want us to know though god knows we've asked enough times.
"When I get my Angel Dean, you'll get your wife." With a wave of Alistair's hand, Sam and Dean were gone. With a knife still to my my throat, I let a few tears escape.
"If you know what's good for you, I wouldn't talk." With that, he backed away.

It's been a few days now and the boys haven't been back. Alistair was growing inpatient and I was terrified. I just wanted the baby to be okay. I am just outside of seven months and if anything were to happen it probably wouldn't survive.
"I do wonder what is taking your husband so long." Alastair said as he stood in front of me, twisted the knife in his hand. "I would actually begin to wonder how much you truly mean to him. How much he truly loves you." He stopped twirling the knife to look at, a creepy smile slowly crawled across his face. I didn't know what he was going to do to me but I was terrified.
I could feel the baby, flipping and kicking. So I knew it was okay. At least for now. I have to protect it. I just have to.
"Please don't hurt me." I finally said. I know, it's pathetic and I normally wouldn't sound so damsel in distress but I was scared for my baby and if I wasn't pregnant, I wouldn't have said anything.
"That all depends on your husband." And as if on queue, Dean came storming in with Sam and Ruby in tow. All three sporting weapons that I didn't really recognise.
"The angels have the Angel. Now let her go." Dean yelled. I was shaking now as Alastair started twirling the knife again, slowly taking steps toward me. I couldn't do anything about it, I couldn't keep the tears back or the fear from slipping through the cracks of the wall I hid it behind.
Finally, Alastair was standing right next to me, the silver blade within my vision, glistening in the light.
"Well, that's unfortunate." Was all he said before he plunged the blade into my body.

"No!" Dean yelled as chaos insued. Alastair seemed to have disappeared as Dean made his way over to me. He got the chains off and picked me up, not wasting any time. Suddenly, we were in the impala and driving down the road. Dean was yelling at Sam to go faster while telling me to just hold on.
I felt him kiss my forehead and start rocking me back and forth. I could tell he was petrified but oddly, I was calm. Even though at the same time I was still terrified.
"De...dean the...baby. We have to save the baby." Dean looked down at my stomach.
"Shh. You both are going to be fine. Just hold on a little longer sweetheart. Please just please." His voice grew quieter as he spoke, squeezing me tighter like I might disappear.
"Dean, it hurts." And it did, tremendously. That seemed to break him.
"I know baby, just stay with me. Sam hurry up."
"I'm tired."
"No, Lucy. Do not fall asleep. No not. Think of the baby. Don't fall asleep." Dean was yelling now. More frantic to keep me alive. But I was just so tired.
"I'm tired De..." With that, it all went black.