Chapter thirty five

"Where is she? Why are you going this?" I asked the man standing in front of me, looking awfully smug for someone standing in a hunter's home.
"Don't worry, we're not going to hurt her. We're not monsters. But as soon as Dean does what he is told and comes with us, you can have her back." I could still hear Dean talking and I looked down, remembering that I've called him but when I looked back up, the man was gone. I finally let the tears fall over and put the phone back to my ear.
"Dean who was that?"
"Lucy, what is happening? Who is missing?"
"Constance. That man took Constance." I heard dean begin swearing and then a door slam. "Dean? What's happening?"
"Lucy,baby I'm on my way. It's the angels okay? Just hold tight I'm not even an hour out." I couldn't breathe. My baby was missing and I didn't know what to do.
"Dean..."
"It will be okay Lucy. I promise. Just hold on. I'm coming." I just dropped the phone and sobbed as I waited helplessly for my husband to come home and fix this.

The thirty-seven minutes and fifty-six seconds it took my husband to get home was agonizing. I paced the living room, biting my thumb nail, impatiently waiting. Now, as I heard the roar of the impala pulling into the driveway, I run out to meet my husband on the porch. He took me into his arms, holding me tight as I cried.
As he let go, I looked up and saw the panic and fear in his eyes that I'm sure he saw in mine. He pulled me into the house, yelling for Castiel to come and the few minutes it took for him to show was long and painful.
"Dean I had no idea they..."
"Where is my daughter? Answer me you son of a bitch!" Dean's face was bright red as he yelled at the angel.
"I thought they were taking you. I didn't think Zachariah would do this. I will figure out how to fix this."
"You better or so help I'm, I'll kill all of you." With that Cass was gone. Dean then turned to me and pulled me into his arms again.
"Dad?" We turned to see DJ standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "What's going on?"
"Listen buddy, everything will be fine. We just have to get your sister back. And we will. She'll be fine."
"Back from who?"
"Just...go check on Jon. I have to talk to your mother." I heard Sam come in then and he looked visibly upset. We all were.
"Sam, Zachariah took her." He staggered back a bit and looked toward the stairs.
"The boys are upstairs." Dean said to his brother. Sam nodded and ran up.
"What are we going to do?"
"I know what I have to do. Just trust me okay?" I narrowed my gaze at him but nodded nonetheless. He smiled down at me and gave my shoulders a slight squeeze before walking to the kitchen. I went to follow him but when I got into the room, he was gone.
He vanished.
Dean was gone.