Chapter thirty six

"Sam!" I yelled as I ran back into the living room. He came running down the stairs, looking for me as he did, we met in front of the coffee table and he then started looking for Dean.
"He's gone. Dean vanished." I said, breathless as I push my hair out of my face. Sam ran passed me into the kitchen where I last saw his older brother but he wasn't going to find him there.
"What happened? Are you sure he didn't just leave?" He asked turning back to me. I nodded once, still trying to catch my breath. "Here, sit down and breathe." He pulled a chair out from the kitchen table and I sat down as he got me a glass of water. He handed it to me and sat down next to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Tell me what happened." He said calmly. I took a deep breath, followed by a sip of water before turning to face him again.
"He said he knew what he had to do and he walked into the kitchen. By the time I caught up with him he was gone.  I know he didn't walk out the back door because I would have seen him do so. Or at least heard the door. Sam, where are they?" I felt the tears sting as they fought their way to the surface. Sam began to rub my back slowly, trying to comfort me though it wasn't working.
"I have a good idea." He said, suddenly standing up. "Cass!" He yelled, suddenly angry. I turned in my chair, looking back at him as he was looking at the ceiling, calling for the angel that suddenly appeared in between us. Sam turned to see him and the anger in his eyes was intense.
"Get. Them. Back." His breathing was heavy as he starred into the angels ice blue eyes.
"You know where they are?" I asked, hopefully standing from my chair. Cass turned to face me and simply nodded.
"I do. He's in the same room they took him to when you opened the door to Lucifer's cage." He answered turning to Sam. "I'm almost positive Zachariah took Constance there as well." I looked to Sam as he nodded.
"Take me there. Now." Cass nodded and placed two fingers to Sam's forehead and they were suddenly gone. I was alone in my kitchen now with no answers as to if my husband or daughter were safe.

DJ finally came into the kitchen, carrying a whining Jon in his hands.
"Mom?" I looked up as I heard the soft sound of my son's scared voice. "Is Connie safe?" I smiled slightly at him and motioned for him to come over so I could take the now crying Jonathan from his arms.
"She is. Your uncle and your dad went to go get her. Everything is going to be okay. I promise."
"Mom, I'm not a kid anymore. Please don't lie to me." I calmed down my youngest son before responding.
"Bubby, I'm not lying. Your father has gone to go get her. She is perfectly safe. I swear. Your dad and Sam would never let anything happen to her." He nodded before walking back to the living room. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle before giving it to Jon. He stopped fussing and drank the formula as I walked to the living room myself to find my husband standing there, holding our perfectly safe daughter in his arms.