suicide letter

It's 3 am in the morning, how about something that may make us cry before I sleep? 😁 I'm so awesome aren't I? 😂

England:

Dear whoever reads this,
I am writing this note to say I'm sorry. Sorry for hurting whoever I've hurt. Sorry for not properly raising whoever I've raised. Sorry for starving the people I've starved. Sorry for not being there for you. Only 3 of you who are close should have expected this. Others are just obvious to a country like.
I would like to to say sorry to individuals people.
I'm sorry America, for not letting you have independence when you wanted it, sorry for starting those fights with you, I've always loved you as a brother and possibly more, I can't explain it.
I'm sorry Frog...France. I burnt Joan at the stake, I just you...strangled you...and so on and I shouldn't have done that. I really am sorry.
In sorry Canada for not noticing you, remembering you. You really are a nice country and I hope things are going well with Prussia.
I'm sorry China for forcing you to have opium. I'm sorry for everything I've possibly done to you.
I'm sorry Prussia...for Everything and I mean It. You might aswel just tell them the truth.
I'm sorry Sealand for not letting you be who you want to be, forcing you to eat my food, I've always loved you I just didn't know how to show it
I'm sorry brothers and my only sister, you raises me, badly, but I still should be grateful.
And there's more sorries to come but this is getting long. I hope you can accept my apology and realise I'm far from gone. And thank you for being there for me, helping me through wars and such.
If you look, there's a gift for every country from me. Enjoy it, miss me, don't cry.
Yours sincerely
England, part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Former Pirate and a bad cooker, but a god of Punk Rock.

Part 2 tomorrow, tell me who you want to see