Magic and Moonlight

Soooo I'm doing a thing...

A thing where I rewrite all my books to make them better and more magical and seductive as I really want them to be

Giving Claimed by Him a not so smutty title with Magic and Moonlight.

Giving Luna more abilities and inner power, thinking of a new name as well.

Making this deranged love story more intense, giving it more passion and desire in what could possibly turnout to be in a very unhealthy way but we shall all see.

I think Luna deserves more, and my writing in this era is just too modern for this story. I'll try and not have too many filler chapters and get straight into the point of the story. Luna's disconnection with her family will be revealed, especially as to why her father beats her and why she and her sister look very different to each other.

There will be more into her bond with Alpha, and he will be just as possessive and psychotic as ever.

Sam will be just as vengeful and determined with his ploy against Alpha

Curtis will be just as smitten with Luna

Pretty sure everyone will be except for you know who.

I'm going to try and be historically correct but know that Luna was born before her time and had a modern view point on where women stood and how strong she was even as a lady.

She's a pretty powerful gal.

She could never just be with any mortal man.

You're going to love it! I promise!!

I know you'll be asking for a due date

I know you'll be asking for a due date. I can't give you that, not until I return from my travels and get into the uni lifestyle which will be in a couple weeks time.

Thank you for keeping this in your library for this long. I promise that Luna's story isn't over.