Chapter 1 : Hey!

Jessica's POV

As I walk out my house, I hop onto my light-pink skateboard. I really didn't know where I was going. As I was about to leave, my phone rang, and a familiar name came across it.

"Mitch is calling you"

I answer his call, and he seemed pretty happy.

M= Mitch

J= Jessica

J: Hello?

M: Jessica?

J: In the flesh..

M: Kay! I was wondering if you'd like to join Jerome and I. We're going to record some Hunger Games!

J: Sure!

Welp I guess I don't have plans anymore.

M: Okay! I'll invite you to Skype, and well head over to The Nexus.

I hung up, and I walked back into my house.

Thank god my family wasn't home. If they were here, my whole recording would be crap, since they always yell, and watch TV.

I sat at my computer, opening up Skype. I could already see Mitch calling me.

"Hey biggums!" He cheered.

"Heey Jess!" Jerome said.

These two boys were the closest guys to me. Yeah. I have my dad, but he'd always get in my way, and he always says I'm not responsible. The two are always cheer me up, and they're always there for me. They understand my problems, and I could always ask them for help.

"Hey guys!"

|Time Skip|

"...and I'll see you all later!"

"Bye guys!"

"Bye!"

When we finished recording, I was going to leave, but I asked Jerome something.

"Hey Jerome? Is it okay if I stay the night at the house? My family isn't here, and it's pretty boring here."

"Yeah, but there's going to be other people here. You know, besides Team Crafted. If that's okay." Jerome said as if he was worried.

"Yeah, it's okay."

"Okay! Come over when ever you want." Jerome said.

"Okay! Bye!" I ended the call.

I got up from my chair, and I started heading to the Team Crafted mansion - as I like to call it.

Once I got there, Ian opened the door for me. I hugged him, since its been forever since I had last seen him. He let me in, and on the couch, I had seen a figure I never wanted to see again.

~

-Jessica <3