Chapter 54 : Diner

Jessica's POV

"Yeah! That'd be great." I had just gotten off the phone with Issac. He was asking if I'd like to go out somewhere for a while. Of course, I agreed to do so, since I would most likely be doing nothing for the next couple days or so.

I pulled on a pair of black shorts and a red top, since it may not be very cold, although the sky appears to be turning a darl grey-ish color. I threw on a pair of converse, and I walked out the house, waiting for Issac to appear in front of the Sidemen's house.

Once he showed up, he greeted me at we drove off to a small diner, not so far from the area.

When we entered the diner, we were greeted by a perky girl, not looking anything over 25 years old. She sat us down at a table set up with two chairs. A waitress, not much older than the one before came to our table and took our orders.

While we began to eat our dinner, a teenage girl came up to me and asked if I could speak to her outside. I agreed, and excused myself from the table.

"Is the guy you're sitting with, a kid named Issac Reynolds?" she asked. I agreed, although I wasn't 100% sure that "Reynolds" was his last name.

"You need to get as far away from him as possible. Now."

--

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

-Jessica <3