Chapter 5 : What?

This story actually doesn't go anywhere until the end of the story. I know, I know I'm dumb.

Jessica's POV

|Few weeks later|

I wake up, and I immediately head to the shower. I did the usual, you know stuff, and I headed back to my room.

I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a red crop top. I looked at the fridge, and I saw a note on it.

"Jessica, we went on a trip. We'll be back in a few weeks. Stay safe with the boys. -Mom"

I didn't care about it. They new I didn't like to go on "trips". Thank god they trust the Team Crafted guys. They're really the only people my parents actually trust.

I put my shoes on, and I headed out the door. Since I didn't know what to do that day, I decided to head back to the TC house.

As I came up to the door, I could already hear Adam screaming and laughing.

"Knock knock" I yelled.

Lachlan opened the door. Damn, I loved seeing his face. He smiled and he pulled me in for a hug. He let me in, and he closed the door behind me.

"Hey Jess!" Mitch yelled from the kitchen.

The kitchen is basically his usual habitat.

"Hey buttface!"

"My god biggums. Lay it off!" He said as he walked out the kitchen.

"Never!" I said. He pulled me in for a hug. (A friendly hug ok. Sheesh.)

I sat down on the couch, and I went on Instagram. I took a picture of Mitch, when he wasn't looking.

"@ItsJessicaOkay: buttface. 🍑 @BajanCanadian"

Within a few seconds, I could already see Mitch look up from his phone with those evil eyes. He got up from his seat, and he tackled me.

"Biggums!" He kept fake-punching me. I kept trying to defend myself, but that boy is just to stronkg.

"Ladies! Ladies! Stop!" Jerome screeched, running towards Mitch. He pulled us apart. After he pulled us apart, he asked me if I'd like to stay over again, since they were having another "movie night." Of course I agreed, but there was still one thing on my mind.

"You still owe me a Netflix date big boyeh."(If you've watched enough videos from them, you'd know how to pronounce that :P) I said smiling and pointing at him.

"Whatever.." he shrugged as he walked back up the stairs.

|Later that day|

After we arrived to the house, we started to unbuckle our seatbelts as we held the items we bought. It was Jason, Lachlan and I in the back, Jerome was driving, and Mitch in shotgun.

As we walked out the car, I could see Mitch struggling to get out of the car. We all threw the snacks we bought onto him. We walked into the house, and acted as if nothing happened.

I tied my hair into a bun, and sat at "my corner". I went on Twitter, and I saw Mitch's tweets.

"@Bajan_Canadian: u guys suck. @JeromeASF @ItsJessicaOkay @CraftBattleDuty @TrueMU "

And then I tweeted back,

"@ItsJessicaOkay no u eat a dick @Bajan_Canadian" and I attached a picture of me and Jerome flashing the "fuck you" sign.

"@Bajan_Canadian: at least help me you buttfaces🍑. @ItsJessicaOkay"

"@ItsJessicaOkay: nah I'm good. 😉"

I walked into the kitchen, and I took out a cup, and filled it with some of the Arnold Palmer that was in the fridge. Thank god they have like, six huge bottles, because if they didn't , I would've finished all of it. :P

(Haha omg I love Arnold Palmer :P. I found out about it from ASF. If you've never tried it, omg you need to try it. )

I walked back to my seat, and I went back onto my phone. I could hear Mitch walk into the house.

"I hate you all." he said, as he threw the items on the countertop. He marched his way up to his room, and a few minutes later, he came stumbling down the stairs, in his spongebob pants, and PO$H shirt.

"Haha. Nice shirt doofus." Jerome joked, pointing at him chuckling.

"Heey! Dont make fun of me! Its my lifestyle!" Mitch fake-cried. He took a pillow, and threw it at Jerome's big ol' schnoz.

A few minutes later, we found ourselves crowded up on the couch, watching Spongebob.

"Why the hell are those monkeys wearing glasses?"

"Why do they need a robot to peel a banana?"

"That bitch deserves to be in that hair-cutter thing."

After a few hours of watching, and talking about dumb stuff, I decided to go back up to my room.

As I enter my room, I begin to hear footsteps following me. I enter my room, and I change into my Niké black and white shorts. Just as I was about to fall asleep, a figure stepped into my room.

"Hey Lachlan!" I smiled at the sight of him. I hadn't talked to him the whole night, since I was crammed next to the left of Jerome.

Now that I think of it, we had two other separate couches..

"Hey Jess!" He said. I ran up to him, and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Uh, Jess. I-I" He stuttered.

"I-I was wondering, if you'd like to be my girl friend, a- again."