Chapter 46 : "Good"

Jessica's POV

No.. Lachlan. This kid did not just

"lachlanpower.cbd" was on the screen. Shit. It is him.

I continued on with my story, not letting the fact that Lachlan is in this skype chat stumble my words.

"So how is it with you guys?" I said.

"Well Jerome is bugging me to record. Gotta run!" Mitch said, as he left the call.

Bullshit Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes. You did this on purpose.

"So how are things?" Lachlan mumbled.

"Oh, uh good. How about you?" I lied.

"Same."

Boy, omfg I wish I was "good" about this. How tf are you just okay if you literally just broke someone's heart like who the hell does that? Who are you to just be "okay". Like I bet you and that hoe is happy together. You made a damn wrong decision. I bet that damn choice was worth it.

"How are things back at the house?" I ask.

"Oh, it's just really quiet here without you and Adam. Just a lot of quiet and awkward tensions."

"Shit!"

"What happened Lachlan?" I asked.

"I accidentally deleted something."

"Haha you suck." I teased.

"God dang it! No I do not!" he stated.

"Hehe yeah you do!" I joked.

I guess we are "friends" again.. I mean, we were back to where I was a few months back though.. But at least we're back on speaking terms.

----------

After speaking to Lachlan for a solid, 20-30 minutes, I got a call from a number that I did not know.

--

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

-Jessica <3