Chapter 32 : It'll be okay. (+READ)

Jessica's POV

I just continued walking. Im not going to watch them. Im probably just going crazy, like I always do.

I sat on the bench, and I couldn't set my mind on anything else, but Lachlan and Jerome. They didn't act drunk at all. And plus, both of them are not over 21, the legal drinking age of the US.

I saw Lachlan pinning the girl on the tree. The both of them smiled, and leaned in. Their lips touched, and-

Nope. I just can't. Everything is just falling apart in front of my face. After the sidemen left, every thing just went down the shitter.

I darted home, tears falling down my face. I honestly didn't care who saw me, because I truly couldn't be broken any more.

Once I headed onto the yard of the Team Crafted house, I rang the doorbell.

Mitch opened the door with a smile on his face, but it quickly dropped when he saw me.

I collapsed on him, with my tears sinking into his sleeves. He held me, as he patted my back.

"Shh, shh. It'll all be okay."

--

EVERY ONE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS THE DAY I POSTED THIS, PLEASE GO WISH LACHLAN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON TWITTER!

AUGUST 25, 1995 - LACHLAN POWER A.K.A LITTLE LACHY WAS BORN. <3

IT IS HIS 19TH BIRTHDAY TODAY! EVEN IF YOU DON'T 100% KNOW HIM, PLEASE GO WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IT HIS LAST YEAR OF HIS TEENAGE YEARS, AND LETS TRY TO MAKE THIS HIS BEST ONE YET!

AND ALSO, THANK HIM FOR ALL THE HARD WORK HE PUTS INTO EACH VIDEO. HE'S BEEN DOING YOUTUBE SINCE 2013, AND LOOK HOW FAR HE'S GOTTEN SO QUICKLY. ❤️

- Jessica <3