Chapter 15 : Bigger butts.

Adam's POV

"Nah nah boy. My booty is way bigger than yours." Jerome said as he patted his chest and shook his head.

"You may have a bigger booty than Adam, but you sure DONT have a bigger butt than me!" Mitch said flailing his arms around.

"What are you saying Mitch?! You have the flattest ass out of all of us!" Jason yelled, causing some of the doctors to stare .

Of course with our twelve-year-old minded selves, we couldn't help but burst out laughing.

After a few minutes, I see Jessica and a taller girl. She had short brown hair, and she had sparkling brown eyes. She looked so perfec- (SHE LOOKED SO PERFECT STANDING THEREE! im sorry i just had to :P)

"Hey guys! I want you guys to meet Alesa!" Jessica said.

"Hey Alesa!!" Mitch waved.

"Hey hey girly!" Quentin said.

Uh. Uh.. What do I say..

"H-hEy thEre Alesa." Great. My voice cracked at the worst point possible. Great way to make things awkward. Go ahead. Clap for yourself. Go!

"Hey Mitch. Hey Quentin. H-hey Adam." Alesa smiled. Daamn. That smile was so beautiful. It's as if she fell from heaven. No, she drifted from heaven. Because she's that majestic.

"Hey, Alesa! Would you like to stay over at our house? You know, just for tonight?" Mitch pointed out.

"How would I know if you guys aren't rapists?" Alesa joked. "I'm just kidding. Of course!"

"Well what are we waiting for you guys? Come on! I want to go back home and record! I want to catch up with my viewers!" Jessica said, waving the "come on!" sign as she walked to the door.

--
Thank you guys for 100 reads ❤. I did not at all expect to get this many so fast. By the way, sorry about the beginning with all the bold and stuff. I can't fix it for some reason. </3 Im sorry y'all.

-Jessica <3