Chapter 37 : Stockpiling

Jessica's POV

Okay. Now I've booked a flight to head to England. Flight leaves on July 27th, so I'll be leaving this country in about two or so weeks.

"Mitch? Ian? Jerome? Jason? Ty? Quentin? Can any of you guys record?" I yelled. I might as well start stock-piling videos now. Better now than later. I will not want to cram about 2 or 3 weeks worth of videos into one night.

I heard Jerome, Ian, and Quentin reply.

-----------

Okay, so now, I probably recorded a week worth of videos with these three. I'll save them, then edit them on the last few days.

I've filled them in on my England trip, between recordings. They all thought it'd be a good idea since they all understand how much stress I'm going through.

-----------

After I filmed a few solo videos, I began to walk down the stairs to head to the kitchen. Since it was about 3:00 in the morning, I expected to see no one.

But of course, I was wrong. I saw Lachlan and his new girlfriend sitting on the couch, making out.

It really hurts me on the inside. Honestly, it really does. To see a girl with the guy I love and know more about than anyone. I still have strong, true feelings for him to be completely honest.

Great. Now I have tears streaming down my face. I wiped my eyes, and grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge. Once I started walking up the stairs, I felt a tug on my free arm.

I could tell it was Lachlan by the footstep's walking pattern.

--

Thanks for all your support on helping me reach 2000 reads! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

-Jessica <3