Chapter 50 : Peanut Butter

Jessica's POV

"You guys? Where is the peanut butter?" I heard Josh say as he rummaged through the cabinets.

"Why are you looking for peanut butter?"

"JJ is telling me to get it." He said, pulling out the jar of peanut butter.

"Oh uh okay."

I looked outside the window, and I saw a familiar looking car. A black car, similar to the one Issac had..

No wonder it looked familiar Jessica. It is Issac's you dumb twat.

Once I pulled away from the blinds, the doorbell instantly rang. When I opened it, it was none other than Issac himself.

"Hey Jessica!"

"Hey Issac!" I had to tiptoe to be able to hug him.

Being the bright ol' souls they are, three of the boys invited him over to play some GTA V with them. He blended in perfectly with them. If you never knew that "The Sidemen" was a group, you'd think that they were a group of close friends who knew each other for forever.

I wish they turn out to be close friends in the near future.

-----------

As the hours quickly passed by, the boys managed to film a few videos with him, and they thought up a storm of stupid inside jokes. Like you know those dumb jokes you used to make about your teacher(s) back in primary school? Exactly like those.

I walked up to my room, and I went onto Skype. I had to keep my promise of staying in contact with the boys back in the US.

"lachlanpower.cbd is online"

"Benja.Kanada is online"

"R.L.mrwoofless is online"

"mathew.nooch is online"

Hmm... maybe these guys are filming a video or something.

"jerome.goddamn.asf is online"

Aha! someone I can annoy!

"Jerooooooooooooome?" I whispered.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" he mocked.

"How are the kids?" I joked.

"They keep trying to bite my right leg off, but besides that they've been good."

"Hmm.. They've been improving-"

"HEY GET OFF ME!" Jerome cut me off, screaming as if he were in "pain".

"Anyways, how have things been back there? Haven't caught up with you yet."

"Uh... Not really much has happened! Just us being the usual booty-heads we are!" he said. "So how have things been over there?"

"It's been really cool here. The guys have been so classy and sophisticated." I added a lot of sarcasm into the last bit of my sentence. "Ohyeahandtheresthisreallycuteguyimettheotherdayandwekindawenttothemoviesandhemayormaynothavekissedme."

"Wait what was that?" Jerome asked, kind of shocked.

"I went to the movies"

"No not that! Just repeat it, but say it slowly."

"There's this really cute guy I met the other day, and we went to the movies and we may or may not have kissed."

"Already moving on from Lachlan 'eh? This quickly?"

"Uh, I didn't really think about it like that. By the way, he's just downstairs if you want to talk to him!"

"I'd love to!" he cheered.

And I thought Ethan was the only one who acts gay.

"ISSAC GET UP HERE!"

"Gosh dang Jess. You didn't have to scream it into my ear balls." Jerome said.

"Yeah? What's up?" he said.

"Hey, Jerome would really like to get to know you."

"Sure!" he sat down at the chair in front of the desk.

I let the two talk it out, as I walk downstairs, and I see Josh's face covered in peanut butter.

"Should I ask?"

"IT WAS A DARE." Josh flailed his arms around. "I HAD TO FACECAM A VIDEO WITH PEANUT BUTTER ON MY FACE."

Am I really going to be stuck with these idiots for a few months... My god.

--

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

By the way, thanks for sticking with me for over 50 chapters! Thanks to all of you that took time out of their day, to help me get to the point in where I am today! <3

-Jessica <3