Chapter 24 : Bittersweet

Jessica's POV

"I want to say that I will be moving out." Adam said. "I'm moving back to Seattle, because of family reasons. It's not because of any of you guys. I'd stay, but it's for the better."

"Aww..." Most of us sighed.

"And also, on a better note, Alesa and I have been dating for a while. But she'll be moving along with me." Adam added.

I looked over to Alesa. She tucked her lips into her mouth, and she lightly nodded.

"But it won't be the same without you biggums!" I stated, still trying to process what he said.

"I know, but you know my parents haven't been getting better. And I wouldn't want to take any chances." Adam said.

I locked my hand into Lachlan's. He should've stayed in Australia if he knew something was going on with his dad.

"But you know, you're doing the right thing. I wish I stayed back there." Lachlan added.

Once we walked into the house, Adam immediately walked over to his computer. I noticed he was way more bubblier and cheerful compared to the time when he hadn't known Alesa.

I knew he's doing the right thing by moving. He'd be in a new environment (well not so new, but ya know.) and have better opportunities there.

The house felt so empty without the sidemen here. Now it's going to feel even emptier without Alesa and Adam.

Right now, I'm cuddled up on my bed, watching dumb videos. As I look over at the door, I saw it start to creek open. It was Lachlan. He walked over to my bed and laid down.

It had been forever since I had last been alone with him. I set my phone down on the table next to me, and I turned around and hugged him.

"You know I love you, right Lachlan?"

"Well, I love you more, Jess."

"Oh really?"

"Jessica, I will shout from the rooftops that I love you. I will walk across the whole face of the earth to be with you." he began. "I will give up anything in my life, just to spend another second with you."

At that point, my eyes just began to tear up. No one has ever cared enough about me like that. Everyone would just shut me out, or just ignore me. But him, he is one of a kind.

Someone give this man a cookie.

--

GUYS OMFG ASDFGHJKL

I WAS IN ANDREW (FIREROCKERZSTUDIOS) Q&A VIDEO!!!!! I KNOW THIS IS LATE, BUT I JUST GOT AROUND TO POSTING THIS ONE

AKKKIDHEHIWNKDKDBKEHDKDOWJWODKDK ANDREW HI

-Jessica <3