Chapter 31 : Other Girl?

Jessica's POV

...Nope. Not taking none of this..

First Adam is moving out.

Next Mitch and Jerome split up.

Now Lachlan is with some other girl?? Nah. Nah Nah Nah.

Just the other night, Lachlan told me he loved me. He'd shout it from the rooftops, and he'd spend his last minutes with me. He told me that his whole world is completed with me.

Of course not! Psh! He wouldn't do that!

But, he's broken my heart before. Two times. Two times, too many.

UGH. STOP DOING THIS TO ME BRAIN.

----------

"Mitch?" I yelled. "Imma go out for a while."

"Sure thing!" He yelled from upstairs.

I just needed to get my mind off all of this. So many things happening all to fast in this house. In my life, actually.

I drove over to the park, since it was just a calming, and peaceful place. I started walking over to the bench, keeping my eyes glued to my phone.

Within seconds, I bumped into a group of four people. They seemed a bit drunk, by how they're walking.

"Oh, sorry." I looked up at them and smiled.

"Don worry about it." One of them said, as they all passed by. Hmm... One of their voices seemed familiar.

I turned around, seeing the bodies of two familiar people, along with a girl attached to each of their sides.

"Lachlan?" "Jerome?"

--

WOOPS I can't do any of this. I truly can't. I'm honestly so new to writing chapters like this. :P

-Jessica <3