Chapter 58: A-2971

Jessica's POV

"Are you sure you want to leave now?" Issac asks, having a light grasp on my hands.

"Yes, I am sure. It's been five months since I've last been atleast five months since I have last been face to face with the Team Crafted guys." I assured him.

"Do you love me more than them?"

"Hey, know your limits kid." I smiled, while I planted a small kiss on his cheek. I hugged and said my goodbyes to the Sidemen, and they walked away.

I sat and waited for my plane to come. A-2971 was mine, and every other plane kept going. I decided to text Mitch and the guys that I would be on that plane, so they wouldn't have to search the whole airport.

Since minutes and minutes passed by, I decided to close my eyes, and drift on my way asleep.

"Hey? Excuse me ma'am?" A flight attendant shook me awake.

"Oh uh, sorry." I said, as she walked away.

Crap! I missed my flight! I looked at the time. 3:16 PM

I'm an hour late. Shit.

I bought the next ticket back to Los Angeles, and I sat there.

While going back to where I sat, I heard the news report turn on.

"......flight *muffled sound* crashed, and killed 58 passengers along with the pilot, and 72 severely injured."

What? A plane crashed? It could not have been...

*bzz bzz* my phone vibrated multiple times.

Simon: JESSICA??

Simon: JESSICA?

JJ: PLEASE TELL ME YOURE ALIVE

Vik: JESSICA PLEASE TELL ME YOU SURVIVED

What?

Mitch: Please tell me you've survived!

Jerome: Just got the news that your flight A-2971 crashed PLEASE TELL ME THAT SOME WAY YOUVE SEEN THIS MESSAGE AND SURVIVED

Lachlan: I just got the news that your flight, A-2971 crashed. I just wanted to say that I love you, and I hope you've survived the crash somehow. <3 I hope to see you again.

That plane.

That flight.

Flight A-2971

If I hadn't fallen asleep,

If I had gotten onto that plane,

If I had woken up any earlier,

I would not have been able to say any last goodbyes.

I would not have survived.

--

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

Sorry for no update on Sunday. :( I was recovering from being sick, and I had a load of homework to do. :/

-Jessica <3