Chapter 47 : #MovieDate?

Jessica's POV

Should I answer it? Who could this be? Is it a rapist? Is it the pizza guy? Did JJ order pizza again from my phone again...

God damnit JJ.

"Hey, Jessica? Is that right? This is Issac from earlier today. I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to the movies later, if that's all right. Sorry if this is on such short notice.. Call me back if you'd like to!"

Thank god it wasn't a rapist. Or the pizza guy... The pizza guy does kinda look perverted though..

:TEXTING:

J: Hey! I'd love to go with you!

I: Sweet! Where should I pick you up?

Shit.. Should I tell him the address of this house? I mean, I only met him today.. But he seems like such a nice guy..

J: You can pick me up here at the sidemen house.

J: <Insert random address>

I: Cool! I'll pick you up at around 5!

J: Sure thing! <3

Why the hell did I put a heart.

------------

"Ethan? Which shirt should I wear?" I ask Ethan, as I dig through the clothes hanging in my closet.

"The white one!" he said, pointing at the white, lace shirt. "It'll match your eyes!"

"Thanks!" No wonder they call you gay, Ethan..

-----------

I: You ready? I'm outside.

J: Yep! I'll be outside in a few!

"Don't stay out too late!" JJ yelled.

"YEAH, YEAH. WHAT EVER DAD."

"Hey! Don't speak that way to yer' fah-thah!" Harry screeched in a old-woman's voice.

(I was going to make Ethan say that but I thought it'd be funnier for Harry to say it.)

Once I walked out the Sidemen house, I hopped into the black car outside, in which Issac was sitting in.

--

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

-Jessica <3