Chapter 6 : Of course.

Jessica's POV

"..... if you'd like to be my girlfriend a-again." Lachlan smiled, as he held my two hands.

"Of course Lachy." I smiled, as I held him in my arms. He kissed my forehead, then he jumped into my bed.

"Are you frickin' serious, Lachlan Power. We've only been dating for 4.4 seconds." I said, putting my arms in the triangular position. (Ya know, the one where it gets put into an > angle.) 💃

"I'm not going to move." he said crossing his arms. (Woah dere sassy pants)

"Whatever.." I shrugged in defeat. I hopped into the bed, and threw the blanket over my body.

|haha Time Skip|

I wake up at around, 9:30 to a buzzing from my phone. I unlocked my phone, and I saw a bunch of notifications from Twitter.

"@Bajan_Canadian mentioned you in a tweet."

I looked at it, and I was confuzzled.

I unlocked my phone, and I saw a tweet from Mitch, posted a few hours ago.

"@Bajan_Canadian: haha #Jachlan will never beat #Merome 😉 @CraftBattleDuty @ItsJessicaOkay"

I swear I will kill that lil' fudger.

I kept scrolling down, and I saw Lachlan's tweet, posted a few hours after Mitch's.

"@CraftBattleDuty: ❤❤"

I smiled at the sight of it, and I remembered that little Australian kid was sleeping next to me. I ruffled his hair, and kissed his forehead.

As I walked down the stairs, I could see a passed out Mitch sleeping on the couch with his mouth wide ope- wait what the fuck?

A few seconds later, a body pulled me to the side. I noticed that it was Jerome with his phone. He gave me the "shh!" motion with his hand, and he showed me a banana. I noticed Adam behind him, holding bottles of whipped cream.

At that point, I knew what was going on. Ahh, the good ol' pranksters of the house.

Adam handed me a bottle, an Jerome started recording.

"Time to wake Mitch up!" Mitch whisper-yelled.

Haha, I remembered the vlog with him and Ssundee. I chuckled at the sight of that. The three of us tiptoed around the room to get behind Mitch. Adam and I started to spray whipped cream in our hand. (Oh god that sounds terrible.) The three of us started to count down.

"3..2..1.." We whispered. Adam and I slapped Mitch and Jerome shoved the banana into his mouth.

Mitch flew up from the couch, looking around. He finally found us, and he began to tackle us to the ground.

"Oh gawd!" Adam and Jerome wheezed.

I was obviously dying from laughter. I saw Ty and Lachlan laughing at the top of the staircases. Ty, of course was laughing his ass off, and Lachlan was chuckling, but for some odd reason, he wasn't that good ol' bubbly and cheery Australian I'm used to.

The whole day was pretty much the usual. Most of us recording videos and joking around like how we always do.

As I hopped into my bed, I went on Twitter as usual, and checked out some of the tweets.

As I swiped through the tweets, one of them caught my eye.

"@CraftBattleDuty: 😔😭💔"