Chapter 9 : Goodbye for now..

Jessica's POV

After I finish getting ready, I go walk over to Lachlan's room to make sure he's ready. Today was the day he was going to leave for Australia.

As I open the door, I saw him beginning to walk over to me, wheeling his suitcases over.

I stumble down the stairs, and I see Mitch, his phone in one hand, and his car keys in the other. It would be him and I driving Lachlan to the airport.

After we pack Lachlan's stuff into the trunk, Mitch pulls out his phone, and he begins v-logging.

"Hey what's goin' on doods? It's Mitch, or BajanCanadian here! Today I'm coming at ya' with a v-log! It's been a pretty down day, since this lil' Australian kiddo' has to go back to deal with some family matters." Mitch said, as he rubbed his hand on Lachlan's face. "We are about to bring him to the airport, and I'll catch up with you guys once we're there!"

"So right now, we are at the airport, and this scrawny little Australian is about to board the plane!" Mitch tried to say in an Australian accent, but completely butchered. (did this remind anyone of Preston's vlog with Mat and Lachlan? :P )

About ten, to fifteen minutes later, Lachlan was ready to board the plane. He held me in his arms for what felt like 18 seconds, but I knew it was longer. Every minute/second/day with this boy just seems to pass by so quickly.

As Mitch and I crossed the street back to the parking lot, a look to my left, and I see a blurry, white square-ish looking thing. It was probably just a glare from the sun.

Within a few seconds, an excruciating pain filled my body from the tip of my toes, to the top of my head. Every sound I would normally hear, was just muffled by the air surrounding me.

Just as my vision was about to fade away, I saw a figure run up to my nearly lifeless body. He was wearing blue jeans, and a black and white tank top, that had text that I could barely make up.

Polar? No..

P-pout? Not quite.

Po-Power, Power Moves Only! It was Mitch! He held my body in his arms, and I could barely see his chocolate-brown eyes tear-up, as my vision begins to fade away, into a full wall of darkness.

Although my vision has completely died down into a complete never ending black room, my hearing for some reason was still pretty decent for the most part. I could hear screams of terror from mothers and their children. But there was one specific voice echoed through my head...

--
-Jessica <3