Chapter 8 : Father?

Jessica's POV

I remember when I had first met Lachlan's father. I had met him when I had gone to a convention with him and the boys in Australia. He was so supportive for his son's career, and he was overall just such a great person.

I sat next to him, and he had tears in his eyes. I knew he cared a lot about him, because their father/son relationship was very tight.

I held Lachlan in my embrace, trying to bring him up. I sat there for about a good 10 minutes until Lachlan had said something else. But the whole time, I knew I was in the arms of such a caring, and loving person.

"You know, I should start to pack up. You know, for the funeral. And I think I should go there by myself." Lachlan said, releasing me.

"You're definitely doing the right thing. You shouldn't bring along any of us, it should be just you, focusing on your family, since it had been a long time since you have last spent a decent amount of time with your family, since you had been caught up with YouTube, and all of us."

"Thanks Jess. I wouldn't know what I'd do without you." He smiled.

The whole day went on, as Lachlan told the rest of the guys what's going on. We all recorded videos to fill-in our schedule, and Lachlan packed up for Australia.

~

I'm soopa-doopa sorry for such a short update :/ I will update very, very soon to make up for it, of course. c:

-Jessica <3