Chapter 43 : Out

Jessica's POV

"JESS! WAKE UP!" I heard from downstairs. Who could it be?

Simon - No.

Vikk - Nah.

Josh - Noooope.

Harry - He doesn't even live in this house!

Right.. it's JJ.

"What do you want JJ?" I groaned. Wow. I've only been staying here for two weeks and I'm developing an accent already.

---------

The next thing I knew, I was strapped in a car, along with the sidemen to go shopping.

Once we got to the mall, Simon held my hand dragging me around the mall as he followed the rest of the sidemen around. Why was he holding my hand? Ahh.. I'm sure I don't like him though...... I don't! Okay, maybe I've had the slightest crush on him for like, forever. But that'll never turn into anything because we're like, best friends.

I let go of his grip, and I looked down at my phone. I swiped through tumblr, and other sorts of apps.

Right when I looked up, I bumped into a guy. Brown eyes, brown hair. Nothing shorter than 5'8.

"Oh, sorry."

--

Okay, the ending of this chapter was inspired from a video I watched last night. The words from the video constantly echo in my head.

Imagine: All those times you were looking down at your phone, being caught up in the internet life. Imagine all the friendships you could've made, the YouTubers/internet icons you could've talked to, how many tragedies you could've helped out, or even if you'd be in a (new) relationship. Imagine what could've happened, instead of looking down at your phone. Crazy isn't it?

Yes, I am guilty for constantly blocking everyone out from the world, and paying attention to Mitch/TheBajanCanadian, but now that I think of it, I want to see what else is out there.

Search up on YouTube: Look Up

-Jessica <3