Chapter 52 : Sorry

Jessica's POV

I awkwardly shifted downstairs, with nothing on my mind except the Team Crafted drama. Everyone just seemed to act normal. I grabbed a mug to make myself a cup of coffee.

While stirring up the powdered stuff, JJ walks in with an uncomfortable face. Being the nosey person I am, I ask him what was going on.

"Uh, Seana and I broke up." He shrugged.

I felt absolutely terrible. They were so perfect together. All the videos, pictures together. Everything about them was just perfect.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm the one to come for help." I said, bringing him in for a comforting embrace. I have my heart broken time and time again.

I pulled away from him, and walked back upstairs. Everything was just so confusing. I left America to get away from things like this, and these things are starting to develop. I opened up my Skype and began a chat.

"Lachlan. Just tell me what is happening."

I called Lachlan to see what is happening. For weeks, I've struggled with problems I didn't know what caused them to happen.

"Jessica trust me. There's nothing wrong."

"Lachlan, you're lying and I know you are. You're stuttering, and we both know that no one calls me by Jessica."

After saying that, I began hearing light sobs from the other end of the phone. This possibly couldn't be Lachlan doing this. He is such a strong man on the inside. The last time he's ever shown emotions like this was back when his father passed.

"Just tell me what is going on."

"Okay." his voice muffles into his mic. "Back when I was in Australia for my father's funeral, I was discussing with my mother and older sister what was happening here in California." he took a short pause.

"When I got the news that you've gotten into a car accident, I told them that I had to come back to America to check back on you."

"At first, they didn't even know that we were dating again. When I told them, they were upset that we had gotten back together. My mum had always said that you were a useless, immature, person who has given nothing else than a bad influence on me."

--

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

-Jessica <3