Chapter 10 : What?

Mitch's POV

Oh my god. I can't believe it.

As I run up to Jessica's body, I just turn into a complete wreck. My eyes fill up with tears, and I just collapse on her. I scream call 911! Call 911!

No. I can't loose this girl so quickly. She's like the younger sister I don't have. Well. I have Connor, but you know. He's still living with mom and dad. Her and I have that not-realated family like bond. I've known her for as long as I can remember. We grew up together, basically.

Within about a timespan of 3 minutes, at least 5 ambulances showed up, and some of the security-people things showed up. They asked me a range of questions, and the ambulance asked me if I'd like to ride with Jessica to the hospital. Of course, I said yes.

Once we reached the hospital, I begin to call up the boys. First Jerome, then Adam, and so on.

I sat at in the chair outside Jess' room.

"What's your name, sir?" One of the nurse pointed at me.

"O-oh, um, my name is Mitchell. Mitchell Hughes." I stuttered.

"Are you in some way related to Jessica?" The nurse pointed to the door.

"Uh. Yeah. I'm a really close friend of hers." I said.

"Would you like to come in?" She asked, as she began to hold onto the door handle. Of course I agreed. She opened the door, and I immediately run over to Jessica.

I turn to the right, and I see the doctor looking at the computer, running some tests.

"Will she be okay doctor?" I ask, almost screaming/crying.

"Well, uh.."

--
Hehe. Little bit of a cliffhanger for y'all.
Aaand, a double update today because I love you all. <3

-Jessica <3