Chapter 53 : Best Friends?

Jessica's POV

"When I told them that I had to go back to America, they were upset and disappointed. They thought that you weren't worth it." Lachlan said in an annoyed-like tone.

"I went back, and things went on. That night where I said I had broken up with you, my mother forced me to do so. I had gotten so pissed off, and I took my anger off on you, which I quickly regretted afterwards. The girl I was quote on quote, dating was a childhood friend of mine who moved to LA, and she was one of the types of girls my mother would approve of."

Honestly, I'm not surprised with what they said about me, and how I wasn't the 'ideal' person for everybody. I'm not the kind of person someone looks up to, or lets be in charge of adult-like responsibilities, or acts professional-like 24/7.

"When you were talking to Jerome, I was in a call with Mitch, Mat, and Rob. I was talking to them about whether or not I should fill you in on what is happening. We all agreed on that I should wait until you called me, and now we are here."

"Oh, I'm so sorry I just put a name on you like that. I should've cleared this up before everything got out of hand." I said tearing up. I feel so horrible for doing something like this to him. I don't deserve a man who could possibly take in things like this, and still love me.

"No worries. All I ask for, is that if we could still be friends." he said.

"Best friends?"

"Best friends."

----------

Weeks quickly passed by. Constant Skype calls, long nights playing GTA with the boys, and even going on a few 'dates' with Issac.

--

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

-Jessica <3