Chapter 7 : What's wrong?

Jessica's POV

As I later down in my bed, I remembered how he acted the whole day. He wasn't cheery at all, and he seemed very depressed.

I really hope he's okay. He isn't a bad kid at all, and when things go wrong with him, well everything just goes wrong.

|The Next Day|

As I wake up, I look over to my alarm.

5:30.

I tiptoe over to Lachlan's room, just to check up on him. As I enter it, I see Lachlan's body facing away from me. One I start to come closer, I noticed a tear-stained pillow next to his head.

I walk towards his bead, and I tuck my self into the bed, making myself lay on the side next to him. Of course, I remembered to flip over the tear-stained pillow I was about to lay on.

Without a thought, I tucked one of my arms under his side, and my left arm over his other side.

I knew he had felt me, since he slightly shifted, and he held my two hands together and kissed him.

|Two hours later|

Lachlan's POV

As I blink my eyes open, I could feel a pair of arms around me. I shifted over to my side, and I saw a familiar person. I held her into my arms, and I relaxed. I could see her opening her eyes, smiling. I kissed her on her lips, and I remembered, the news that I had received last night.

"Lachie, are you okay?" Jessica asked me. She seemed very concerned...for some odd reason..

"Yeah, um.. I'm fine Jess." I lied.

"Lachlan, trust me with this. And I'm not the type of person to trust. There is something wrong with you, and I want to know. Plus, I'm fine, is the worlds biggest lie." She said. Damn this girl is smart.

"My father. He-he's passed."