Chapter 23 : Bye Bye (+A/N)

Jessica's POV

As the weeks went on after moving in, the Sidemen had fewer days of staying. But unfortunately, they had to leave today.

It's really sad to have them leaving, because over the weeks, we all became so close. Especially Harry and Simon. I love those kids possibly as much as I love Mitch and Jerome.

After shoving all their luggages and stuff in to the car, we all piled into it, and drove off.

"Hey guys, its ya boy KSIOlajidebt, and it is now the final day of staying in the US. We are about to get to the airport." JJ began. I knew he was going to continue his vlog, because that's usually when people cut it off.

Once they were about to board, we all said our goodbyes, and we drifted away.

"So now we are about to board the plane, an-" JJ's voice faded away as we walked farther and farther away.

After piling up into the car, Adam sat in the drivers seat.

"So, while you guys are here, I wanted to tell you guys something." Adam began.

--

OKAY LEMME GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT.

•Team Crafted isn't going to break up in my story (if only it didn't happen IRL 💔)

•No one's gonna die (well not physically)

•No ones going to the hospital. (Not for a long time at the least.)

•The Sidemen will land in the UK alive. No stabilization will be happening. *cough* Vikk *cough*

ALSO THANK YE GUYS FOR 500+ READS OMFG I DIDN'T THINK ID GET THIS FAR THIS FAST.

ID LIKE TO THANK MY MOM. MY MOM, MY DAD, MOST IMPORTANTLY MY PARENTS.

AND FINALLY, THE FLOOR AND MY BOTTLE OF SUPER GLUE FOR WHEN EVER I FALL FOR SOMEONE, AND THEN JUST END UP BEING BROKEN.

Anyways, literally thank you all so much for 500 reads. The fact that someone took a little while out of their day to read this, is just mind boggling to say the least.

All in all, love all you guys!

-Jessica <3