Chapter 22 : Moving In.

Jessica's POV

After the short ride over to the TC guys, I walked into the door, and I saw most of the guys piled up on the couch.

I walked up to what is supposedly my new room, and I unpacked everything. I put my clothes into the closet, my monitors on the desk, and my bedsheets, on my... bed. Who would've guessed.

I began to take out my phone, and vlog, saying I moved into the TC house.

"Hey guys, Jessica here! I just wanted to make a quick update vlog for you guys, saying I moved into the Team Crafted house!" I said, walking down the stairs.

"Hey guys go subscribe to YouTube.com/Wroetoshaw!" Harry yelled from the couch.

"Yeah, so that was Harry. Right now, the Sidemen are staying with us! Say Hi guys!" I pointed the camera to them.

"Hey!" They all said in unison. "So, expect more cool vlogs and stuff from us! And I'll catch you guys in my next video! Bye guys!" I ended my video. I went on the YouTube app, and I uploaded it.

As I finished uploading it, I could already see comments on it.

"JeromeASF: FIRRRRSSTTTT"

"Sky Does Minecraft: FIRSTT!!"

"KSIOlajidebt: LOLLL GO SUBSCIRBE TO ME"

"CraftBattleDuty: I know you all see comments like this, but believe me! I'll make it big on YouTube! Please check out my channel! Im not like everyone else! My goal is 250 subscribers by the end of this year! Much love!"

"VikkStar123: +CraftBattleDuty banter!"

The whole day went on, with us acting like a bunch of lunatics, recording videos, and doing random sorts of challenges.

--

I'm posting a chapter tonight just in case I'm not able to tomorrow! I have this school thingy to go to tomorrow. :/ If I say I'm able to post again, I may or may not post a second chapter. ;)

-Jessica <3