Chapter 27 : Plan B

Jessica's POV

No no no no no Mitchell! Where the fudge do you think you're going?

"Where are you going Mitch?" I asked, not trying to make it obvious i know what was going on.

"Oh, I was just going to get some groceries." Mitch said.

You better just be 'going to get some groceries', Hughes.

"You know, you could come with me." he added.

"Greeeaaat!!" I hope he actually tells me something about it. This 'Plan B' shit people talk about in those shows better work.

After long minutes in the car, doing duets with Mitch, as we sang along to Bruno Mars, we finally arrive to the store.

As the six-year-olds we are, we immediately dash over to the candy aisle. We found our selves coming out of it, with countless bags of Kit Kats and Skittles. Oh, and of course a giant tub of Red Vines. (Guys what did Mitch and Jerome call the stale Red Vines in Jason's room during that one livestream with Ryan a whole back? Yeah, getting really specific. I know. XD )

As we headed over to the Teas/Drinks aisle, Mitch and I noticed a fan. It had always been so weird meeting a fan, because I'm always just like,

Me? You? What? *laughs* You love me? *laughs* What? *laughs*.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG MITCH AND JESSICA!" The girl screamed. She started running towards us, and she hugged us.

"Uh, this is pretty weird, but can you guys like, sign my shirt?" the girl asked us.

"Of course!" Mitch and I agreed. We took the Sharpie, and we both signed her pink Power Moves Only shirt.

"OMG Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!" The girl squealed.

"Cassandra! Come on!" A lady yelled. I'm guessing she was her mother.

" Bye guys!" Cassandra, I'm guessing waved.

"Bye!"

We dug through the gallons of Tea, until we found the Arnold Palmers.

While Mitch started putting the bottles into the cart, I got a notification on Twitter.

"@ClassPlusSassEqualsCass: OMGOMGOMGOMG 😭❤😍😘 @Bajan_Canadian @ItsJessicaOkay" she attached a picture of the shirt we signed.

"Look Mitch!" I said, showing him.

"@Bajan_Canadian: Ahh! ily g! ❤ @ClassPlusSassEqualsSass"

"@ItsJessicaOkay: Omg! Ily babes! So great meeting you! 😘 @ClassPlusSassEqualsCass"

"Isn't Twitter just the best, Ya know?" Mitch smiled.

"Oh, uh. On the topic of Twitter Mitch."

"What about it?" he looked up from his phone.

"What happened between you and Jerome?" I asked.

"Ahh, so uh.."

--

-Jessica <3