Chapter 17 : Nah G.

Jessica's POV

"Nah g. Truth or Dares only end badly." I said.

"Well how about we do a Q&A?" Alesa suggested.

"Yeah! So guys, leave your questions in the chat bar!" Mitch said.

"Who is that girl sitting next to Jessica? That is Alesa, and we found her, and she thinks were rapists." Jerome said. JJ flashed his "rape face" when he said that.

"Guys, don't bring up the Seto and ASF topics." Mitch said, as he looked at the chat log.

"Mitch if you were gay who would you date?"

"Jerome of course!" Mitch punched him.

"If you were to die tomorrow, who would you want to- yeah lets not do that."

"How many commentators does it take to screw a lightbulb?"

"None because we call people to do it!" Quentin laughed.

"HOLY GOD HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN THE HOUSE? I LOVE YOU ALL!" Ian yelled. "It was written in all caps."

"Well, there's the Team Crafted guys, which make it 7, the sidemen which make it 14, and Lachlan, Jessica, and Alesa which makes it 17." Vikk said.

I heard Harry mumble something (If you know him, you could guess what he'd say)

As the questions kept flowing in, m phone begins to ring. I tell them I have to take it, then I walk outside.

"Hello?"

"JESSICA! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" The voice shouted.

--
-Jessica <3