Chapter 56 : Dark (10K ANNOUNCEMENT)

STAY TUNED UNTILL THE VERY END FOR A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT/THANK YOU!

Jessica's POV

"We better start going. The place looks like it's starting to close up, and it's getting really dark outside." I said checking my phone, noticing that it is 20:39. We cleaned up our table and walked out the front door.

A frosty breeze brushed up against my bare legs. I knew I shouldn't have worn shorts. When I walked up to the passenger seat, I tried opening it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Hey. Let's go for a walk around the town." Issac interrupted as he waved me over. I walked over to him, and he stuck out his left hand. I locked my right hand into his, and we began walking into the city lights. Bright blue, neon green, faded orange lights filled my view. I stared at the lights, admiring it's beauty.

"Hey, so the reason I brought you here, was to ask you one question." Issac stopped in his tracks, and I did the same. We held eachothers hands, my right hand in his, and my left one in his.

"Oh, what is that?"

"I want to ask if, you'd like to be my girlfriend."

--

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

-Jessica <3

--

GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS ON THIS BOOK! HONESTLY, MY MAIN GOAL WAS 600 READS, AND HERE I AM WITH 10K. TEN THOUSAND. I JUST, UGH

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be starting a new book! It will be named "Cniss Cnoss - an Emon fanfiction" The first chapter will be posted on October 20th, 2014. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put it in your library once it comes out so you can get notifications for every time I update it!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT X2: I will begin an actual schedule for this book! Every Sunday at 4:00PM PST and Wednesday at 5:00PM PST, one chapter will be posted, unless stated otherwise! Once again, thanks for 10,000 reads, and I love you all!!