Chapter 39 : Just Can't.

Jessica's POV

Why. Why him. The kid I poured all my feelings into.

Well, besides Mitch. But that's a different take on feelings.

Whatever. That wasn't the point.

I gave him all my love. He took it, and he just threw all his bullshit right at me. I can't just let him treat me like this. The dirt underneath his shoes. He tosses me around and plays with me, and I need to pull him out my heart.

But I somehow just cant.

I get up from the floor, and walk over to the mirror. I could see a bright red mark over the spot where Lachlan's hand was. I stuck myself into my bed, and I drifted off into a deep sleep, breaking a tear every now and then.

--------

From a week from today, I will be leaving to go to live with the sidemen. Finally a place, where I can let all my emotions go. Where I can forget all my feelings about Lachla-

Forget him Jessica.

I turned on my webcam, and I started filming.

"Hey guys, Jessica here! I just wanted to make this quick 'ol update video to tell you guys that from a week from now, I will be going to England! I will be going there for taking a little vacation. Before you guys ask, I will still have daily videos, but I just wouldn't stay up-to-date with you guys. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this little vlog-thingy, and I'll catch up with you guys soon!" I stopped my webcam, and I uploaded it.

------------

Within minutes of it being posted, I could hear something fall from downstairs.

--

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

-Jessica <3