Chapter 2 : Lachlan?

Jessica's POV

I saw a figure.

Lachlan?

Why was he here? He's supposed to be back in Australia! Anyways, I don't want him here!

He gave me a horrible past. One that I don't want to go back to.

Flashback

I unlocked the keys to the Team Crafted house. One hand opening the door, the other hand interlocked with Lachlan's

"Babe wait out here. I have to take a call." Lachlan said. It seemed pretty urgent.

I said okay, and I went upstairs. I sat on my bed, and I went through my Instagram and Tumblr.

I spent possibly a good 20 minutes on there. What was Lachlan doing that was taking so long? I walked downstairs, and I didn't see anyone there. The boys were at their Gunnar's photo shoot.

I opened the front door, and I saw Lachlan and some girl making out on the lawn.

"Jess.. It's not what it looks like." He said turning around.

Why could he do this to me? I thought he loved me! He called someone to OUR house! And what? He thought I wouldn't notice? Am I an idiot or something?

I walked back in the house. I felt as if someone stabbed me in the stomach fifty times, and my eyes kept tearing up.

Flashback Over

"Uh, hey Jess."

"Hey Lachlan." I slightly waved at him.

"Oh, uh. Jess, you can stay upstairs. In the uh- guest room." Jerome said. I knew he could feel the awkward tension between Lachlan and I.

"Thanks Jerome." I said. I walked up the stairs.

I walked into my room, and I pulled out my phone. I decided to go on Twitter and message something.

"@ItsJessicaOkay: Staying at the Team Crafted house tonight! Luv these guys. @Skydoesminecraf @Bajan_Canadian @JeromeASF @Deadloxx @HuskyMudkipz @TrueMU @Ssundee @CraftBattleDuty "

Lol why did I put Lachlan in there. Whatever. Its too late anyways.

As I locked my phone, I heard the "tweet" sound go off a few times because of the mention.

A few minutes later, Mitch called me downstairs. I walked downstairs, and I could see the TC guys either stuffing their face with pizza, or they're crunched up on the couch. I saw Lachlan on the floor, looking at his phone. The boy always liked being on the floor. He's so weird.

I walked over to the couch, and I sat down in my corner. I like to call it "my corner" because it was dead straight in front of the TV, and it was the closest seat next to the charger.

"Why's Lachlan on the floor?" Mitch said, walking over to the couches, holding a plate of pizza.

"He's probably trying to get as close to Australia as possible." Quentin said, as he took a seat on the couch.

"Because he's a peasant." I joked, as I took a slice of pizza from the box on the counter top.

"Hey! I am not a peasant!" Lachlan fake-yelled in his cute Australian accent.

Yeah, I still acted awkward around Lachlan. I don't know. Maybe Adam put something in the pizza.

Once we all finished the pizza, we all sat on the couch. Jerome, Mitch, Quentin and Ian on one couch, Jason, Ty, and Adam on another, and me and Lachlan on the last one.

Mai gawd. Did they do this on purpose.

I looked at the movie title, and it said "FROZEN".

SHORT TIME SKIP

"DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAAAAAAAAN?" Lachlan sung

or nah

ANOTHER SHORT TIME SKIP

"LETT IT GOO!" Jerome sung

"LETT IT GOOO!!" Adam sung back.

ANOTHER SHORT-BUT-NOT-AS-SHORT-AS-THE-OTHER-TIME-SKIP TIME SKIP

"Oh Anna, if only there were someone who loved you"

I looked to my left, and I saw Mitch trying so hard not to cry.

"C'mon Mitch. Let it gooo" I joked.

"NO! IT'S NOT OKAY! HOW COULD THAT HANS ASSHOLE JUST DO THAT TO HER?!" Mitch yelled. His eyes were basically like the Niagara Falls. (Please tell me I wasn't the only one who was like that.)

AFTER THE MOVIE

After the movie, everyone pretty much either knocked out, or went to their rooms. I walked up to my room, and I took my shoes off. Just as I was about to get on my bed, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

Just as I said that, I saw no one none other than Lachlan.

"Hey." I said calmly.

He walked over to the corner of my bed.

"May I?" He said, pointing to the bed.

I nodded, and he sat down at the corner of my bed.

"I'm sorry." He said.

~

-Jessica <3