Chapter 20 : Weights lifted

Okaay, so if you really don't like reading things with strong language, I'd recommend skipping the capitalized part.

Jessica's POV

After saying that, I immediately regretted saying it. My mother had a shocked expression on her face.

"Now before you say anything mom, I'm fine now, and don't ask me what happened, because I honestly don't remember much now. I remember getting ran over, and that's that."

"Haha. You're such a dumbass." Leana chuckled.

"Thats it. Im done! Im done with your fucking bullshit Leana! Im just fucking done with it!"

"Oh, isn't someone a bit tense?" She mocked my quote from the other day.

"WELL YES BITCH IM FUCKING A BIT TENSE. When I was ten. Ten fucking years old. I wanted to kill myself because of you. You. Fucking you. And nine years later, I still remember it, and I still dread every day at the thought of it."

"Jessica that was nine years ago. Just let it go alrea-"

"NO BITCH I WILL NOT FUCKING LET IT GO. YOU BULLSHITTED ME EVERY FUCKING DAY, AND YOU KEEP THINKING YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING NICE PERSON. YOU'VE ALMOST MADE ME COMMIT SUICIDE. THE FACT THAT I WAS SO DAMN UPSET I DIDN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING BUT END MY FUCKING EXISTENCE IS JUST SAD. AND THAT THERE IS NO ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS. DAD BULLSHITS ME, MOM DOESN'T CARE, AND YOU'RE JUST SUCH SHIT OF A SISTER." I yelled. It finally felt good to say what was on my mind for nine years. I finally felt a sense of relief, as if a weight was lifted off my chest. I grabbed suitcases from the garage, and I bolted up the stairs.

"Where do you think you're going with that?" My sister asked, sort of shocked from what I said.

"I'm moving out you prick."

--

-Jessica <3