Chapter 14 : Hey!

Jessica's POV

"Lachlan?"

Why was he here? Wasn't he supposed to be back home you know, spending time with his family?

He walks towards me, and I want go jump out of this bed thingy, but I know that I shouldn't. I hug him, and he smiles.

"W-why are you here?" I ask.

"Jessica, when the incident happened, Mitch automatically texted all of us. I went to my father's funeral, and I came back the day after. Dont worry, I told my mother why I was leaving on such sort notice. She understood, and now I am here." Lachlan cleared up.

"Oh, and by the way Mitch, how long was I out?"

"You were out for about a week." Mitch said. "And this kiddo' was here every day for the time he was in the U.S." he said, patting Lachlan's back.

Ohh my god. Lachlan is such a babe. He's so sweet. He was by my side, everyday possible. I feel so grateful to have someone someone like him in my life.

"Jessica?" A doctor walked in the door. "Great you're awake. You'll be able to leave once you're ready. You have your clothes right there." The doctor pointed at a pile of clothes sitting on the chair right next to me.

I sat up from the bed, and I took the clothes, and I walked over to the bathroom. In there, I could see a girl, about my age crying. I walked into one of the stalls, and I changed quickly. As I walk out, I could still see her crying.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Oh uh y-yeah. M-my brother has passed." She said. Great. The biggest lie people make. "A-aren't you that girl from YouTube? Th-the one dating Lachlan?"

"Yeah. I am. I'm so sorry to hear that." I said smiling.

"Oh, this is pretty embarrassing. Crying right in front of one of my favourite people in the world." She laughed.

"No! No no no! This shouldn't be embarrassing at all." I said trying to cheer her up. "You know, the Team Crafted guys are here. And Lachlan. You can meet them if you want." I asked, pointing my thumb the direction where they were.

"Sh-sure!" The girl sniffled.

"Oh, I didn't happen to catch your name?" I questioned her, as I walked with her back to the hospital room.

"Oh, uh my name is Alesa."

--

Hehe. You should know where this is going.

-Jessica <3