Chapter 16 : Livestream

Jessica's POV

As I walked closer towards the door to the house, I could hear the accents of British men in the house.

"Ian, did anyone come over by any chance?" I asked him.

"Uh, oh yeah. Mitch invited Vikk and his friends over." Ian said.

"They're called the sidemen dumbo." Lachlan flailed his arms around.

I opened the door, and yep. Ian and Lachlan was correct. I see JJ, Vikk, Simon, Harry, Ethan, Tobi, and Josh all crowded around the Xboxes.

"It's me fucking 'elmet mate." Vikk said in that hilarious voice. "More aerodynamics Simon."

I noticed they were all beginning a race because they counted down with the timer."Got the boost boys!" They all said.

I walked upstairs to my room, and I changed into some comfier clothes. I threw on a pair of lace shorts, and my pink Power Moves Only shirt. I walked back down and I saw all the boys sitting around the couch watching some foreign show I haven't heard of.

"WTF is this JJ?" Jerome said sticking his hand out to the TV, and facing towards JJ.

"Wait for it......." JJ began to say.

The girl on TV sliced off the head of the guy he was talking to. He picks up the head of the man and chucks it out the window.

"JJ WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Lachlan shouted. It was pretty obvious he was scared. Everyone in the room began laughing their booties off. Well, besides Mitch because he doesn't have one.

"Yo guys!" I shouted to get everyone's attention. "We should do a livestream! I'm sure the viewers would love it!"

"Yeah!" Most of them shouted.

"I'll set it up on my channel!" Jerome went over to the duo-monitors that sits right next to the TV. A few of the boys whipped out their phones, and they began recording.

"Hey guys we'll be doing a livestream, and if you'd like to see it, head on over to twitch.tv/JeromeASF! We'll be streaming with Team Crafted, The side men, and a few friends! Hope to see you guys on!" Mitch recorded.

"Hey guys, its your boy KSIOlajidebt, and we will be livestreaming! I'll be joined by the sidemen, and some of these Team Crafted fella's. SO GO CHECK IT OUT! Links in the description." JJ shouted, making some of the people jump.

|A few minutes later|

"Guys guys guys! Look!" Jerome pointed to the monitor.

"We already hit 10k viewers!" Simon said.

"Well JJ and Mitch do have a lot of subscribers..." Lachlan pointed out.

"Well, how should we start off the stream?"

"Ooh! Lets do a Truth or Dare!" Ian suggested.

--

-Jessica <3