Chapter 18 : Home.

Jessica's POV

As the voice continued to scream at me, I noticed that it was my sister, Leana. She was always on my case, and she acted as if she controlled my life, although she's 21, and im 18, and im already a legal adult.

"What do you want, Leana?" I said calmly.

"What do I want? I want your ass back home! Mom has been yelling at me to get you home you idiot." She fiercely yelled.

"Well, I am with the guys, recording a livestream. I will be back home tomorrow. " I calmly said, in hopes she'd follow.

"Ugh. Whatever. You can go suck all their dicks for all I care." She said annoyed, as she hung up.

"Huh, someone seems a bit tense."

As I walk back into the room, I could see Ethan kissing Harry on the cheek. I walk over to him.

"And you wonder why everyone calls you gay Ethan." I joked.

"No! I'm not gay! Adam said, if we reach 30k viewers, I'd have to kiss Harry ON THE CHEEK." Ethan laughed. Ah, that million dollar laugh everyone loved.

These people are possibly the only people I truly loved, and I live for.

After rapping up the stream, I head up to my room, and I change into shorts and I drift off into a deep sleep.

--

Sorry for no updates today guys. (Writing this on the day I didn't update) I was dealing with real-life stuff. But besides that, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 200 READS!! Just a few days ago I was thanking you guys for 100, and we are just so close to 300 already! I love you guys, and prepare thy bodies for what is to come. ;)

Also, today has been such a bittersweet day. We all lost a part of our childhood, Robin Williams. The fact that he threw millions upon millions of smiles on people's faces, and couldn't even put on on his own is so depressing. My prayers and wishes go out to everyone involved with it. 💔

On a better note, congratulations to Ashley, Mat, and Mitch! All of them reached huge milestones on YouTube!

Ashley- 400k !!

Mat- 500k !!

Mitch- 4M !!!!

Congrats you guys, and cheers to the next milestone! ❤

-Jessica <3