Chapter 40 : Back on Speaking Terms

Jessica's POV

Why should I bother. It was probably Lachlan and his girlfriend doing something. (DONT TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY. YA NAHSTY) I got up from my chair, and I cleaned up my room a bit.

"Hey Jessica?" I heard Mitch say from across the hall. I walked over to his room, and he was sitting at his desk editing a video. "So how are you and you know," he said gesturing his arms.

"Oh. Uh," Crap. Should I tell him about what happened? No. I can't. It'd just create more drama and stress. "You'd have to ask Lachlan with that."

"So how are you and Jerome?" I asked, getting off topic.

"Oh, we're back on speaking terms. Just like how we used to be!" he smiled. Thank lord. I can't cope with so many things. Finally one thing I can let go of.

But it really hurted. To see someone so happy when I am so broken on the inside. Whatever. Just throw on a fake smile, and act like you're happy.

"Finally!" I cheered.

"So uh, I better get going." I said, as I walked out the door.

"Bye Jess!" He waved.

"Bye Mitch."

I walked out the door, and down the stairs. I walked around the house. I'm gonna miss this place. So full of happiness, people I love, and Lachlan, and good vibes.

--

SORRY ABOUT THE CRAPPY ENDING! I SPENT A GOOD 5 HOURS TRYING TO THINK OF HOW TO END THIS CHAPTER. :P

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

-Jessica <3

P.S. IF NO ONE HAS TOLD YOU THAT THEY LOVE YOU TODAY, WELL I LOVE YOU. <3