Chapter 26 : What Happened?

Jessica's POV

What? No! The two boys who mean the world to me. The two boys who mean the world to over three MILLION people in the world. The famous duo everyone loves. The two idiots who met each other in the forth grade, and were still BEST BUDDIES at the age of 20.

Mitch and Jerome.

They've broken up.

Of course not! Pssh! Im sure they've had problems in the past, and they've pushed past through them! Right?

I couldn't think of anything at the sight. It's as if they had the perfect friendship for forever!

I walked up to Jerome's room to ask him what has gone on. I slightly knocked on his door. I heard a faint "Come in!" come from his room.

I walked in his room, and I watched as he edited his Hunger Games video.

"So uh.. What happened last night?" I asked him.

"What do you mean Jess?" Oh you know what I mean Jerome, you booty licker.

"The whole Mitch thing."

"Oh, forget that. It was just such a stupid thing." Jerome sounded disgusted when I said Mitch's name. "Well for such a mentally retarded person like himself." he added.

"Well weren't you guys supposed to be that perfect duo all your fans know and love?" I simply said.

"Well I guess all great things come to an end somehow. Huh Jess?" Jerome tried to smile as he closed his editing program. I knew he felt broken inside.

I nodded, and I walked out his room. I heard a depressed sigh come out from him.

As I walk out his room, I saw Mitch walk down the stairs with his keys.

--

WOOPS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I WAS HELPING OUT AT MY SCHOOL FOR THE SIXTH GRADERS REGISTRATION THE WHOLE DAY

-Jessica <3