Chapter 51 : Normal

Jessica's POV

Today was pretty much a normal day. Eating, recording, eating, joking around, eating, shooting people with nerf guns..

Oh yeah, and eating. But mainly that's because of me. Woops.

Everything was normal, except the fact that no one was on Skype today... There's always SOMEONE on.

"@Bajan_Canadian: Sorry for the lack of videos today! Dealing with a bit of personal business! <3"

"@JeromeASF: "@Bajan_Canadian: Sorry for the lack of videos today! Dealing with a bit of personal business! <3" on the same boat with Mitch! Hope you guys understand."

Hmm.. This seems odd. If there was a problem, they'd usually tell me right away if anything was wrong. I should call him up. See if everything is alright.

"BBBRRRiiIiIiINNnnNGG"

"Everything okay Mitch?" I asked, worriedly.

"Y-yeah everything's okay here. Thanks for checking up." he said. Why was he such in a rush? What was going on? Why was he stuttering?

Who else would explain things? Lachlan probably?

"BBBRRRIIIIIIINNN- The number you are trying to reach is unavailable right now. Please call again later."

That's weird. He'd always pick up my calls..

"@ItsJessicaOkay: Can anyone tell me what's wrong back at the tc house??"

--

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a vote, and any feedback in the comments!

So guys, I'm sorry but as most of you guys noticed, I haven't kept my word on posting daily. It's just that school-realated things have really gotten in the way, and I haven't really had such a "spark" to lighten up my mood and write a lot.

I will be changing the upload schedule to possibly once or twice a week, so you can still be updated with this story. Hope you guys understand. ❤️

-Jessica <3