Chapter 21 : Yep.

Jessica's POV

Ugh. I hate these people. Acting as if they're always right. If they're right, then apparently I'm an idiot, stupid, faggot. Im a slut, who can't do anything right, and I'm just useless. Okay dad. Okay.

I pack up my clothes, makeup, and other belongings I have in this house. I decided to ring up Jerome, asking him if I could move in.

We've both had the talk about if I ever had a problem with my family, I could always move in with them. And I think it was just the right time to do so. There was so many people I loved in that house, and that was what I wanted to be surrounded by.

After talking with him, I rolled my suitcases downstairs, and I noticed Leana hasn't moved an inch.

"Yo Jessica, I know we've been tense the past years, and I wanted to let that slide. Ive been wondering if I could borrow some money to go to Las Vegas with my boyfriend, Christian." She said. Ugh. She's being so stuck up. As if acting nice would help.

"Leana, how about you take a snake, shove it up your ass, and let it eat your intestines. Okay?" I grinned.

"Jessica, you make thousands a month! How could you not let this slide? C'mon! For family!" She started smiling.

"Leana, I'm not doing it. I have to buy new equipment, and it costs a lot of money. You have a job, you should work for it." I said.

I heard Jerome's car honking outside. I said goodbye to my mom, and I walked out the door, and I grabbed my pink skate board. Jerome walked out of his car, and he helped me put my stuff in the trunk.

He was about to start the car, and he looked over to me.

"Here's to new beginnings eh'?" He said.

I breathed out. "Yep."

--

-Jessica <3