Chapter Thirteen: I Want to Start Over (pt. 2)

Kirishima took a heavy breath, mentally telling himself that he was okay. "Well, the first few months are a blur because the people who held me fried my brain, but you already knew that," Kirishima started, taking slow deep breaths here and there. Aizawa simply nodded in response, not doing anything else in worry that Kirishima may change his mind and decide not to talk.

"Though, I remember being forced to fight these things that looked like monsters. I remember not having much to eat, and that I didn't drink much." Kirishima closed his eyes, stopping for a moment to calm down his hands that were shaking. "They also burned symbols and numbers on my back, as well as this," Kirishima pulled back his hair and showed the hero the back of his ear. There were the words "test 109" tattooed on. Aizawa felt sick just by thinking that someone could do such things to Kirishima. "There was also. . ." The redhead started but couldn't finish his sentence. The memories came back to him and he couldn't help the tears forming in his eyes. His shoulders started to shake violently up and down. Aizawa told him to calm down, but when he went to comfort him he was pushed away. "I'm sorry," the redhead mumbled, wiping his tears away with his forearm. "It's just, hard to think about."

"We can continue this later," Aizawa replied, not even trying to hide how worried he was for Kirishima. A part of him knew this was what Kirishima needed, but the other part of him didn't want to know what they did to the teen.

"No," Kirishima looked Aizawa in the eyes and continued. "I was raped."

OoOoO

Bakugou kicked on a lone rock, grumbling gibberish under his breath. He didn't understand why he had agreed on joining the class to skip classes which slightly pissed him off. "Why do I have to fucking like him again?" He asked himself, kicking the rock into the same tree he had stubbed his toe on a few days ago. He sighed heavily, thinking to himself how stupid and irritating human emotions were.

The memory of what Kirishima said to the class rang in his head like a loud speaker played on repeat. Maybe it was the way it was said, or maybe it was because Kirishima said it, but Bakugou couldn't help the heat rushing up to his face whenever he thought about it. "Damn it all," he yelled, kicking the same tree and immediately regretting doing so. Though, this time he didn't flip the tree off because then he would know he's totally lost his mind.

"Hey, you're Bakugou, right?"

Bakugou stopped in place, hearing the soft, calming words of someone he definitely didn't want to see. Turning around, it took him his all not to give up on life and fall face first on the ground. "Yeah, why the fuck do you wanna know?" Bakugou said, getting an immediate cuss party in his brain afterwards. 'You fucking dumbass, what the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus fucking Christ, keep yourself together holy fuck,'

"Uhm, I was told we were friends before I went missing," Kirishima said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly with a small smile. It wasn't much of his usual grin, but it was enough to let Bakugou know he had been hit with cupid's arrow. 'Fuck,' Bakugou thought, focusing on not blowing things up right then and there. In doing so, he didn't realise he hadn't spoken a word and instead was just standing there with his mouth open like a lunatic. "Uh, is it not a good time?" Kirishima asked, tilting his head a little and staring Bakugou in the eyes. 'How can someone be so fucking perfect? God, why do I have to be gay?' The ash blonde thought, feeling his face heat up. By the look on Kirishima's face as well as how he felt, he knew he was probably a fucking tomato at that point.

"N-no, it's a g-great time." Bakugou stuttered, getting a physical slap on the face from stuttering like an idiot. 'Jesus fucking- oh my god keep it together you dumb piece of shit.' He cussed at himself mentally and was only brought out his thoughts by the cutest giggles he had ever heard in his life. "Great, because I wanted to ask," Kirishima held out his hand, glancing to the side with a small awkward smile. "If we could start over?"

Bakugou was a little confused.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Bakugou spat out, the response being something he was used to. The words seemed to catch Kirishima off guard though, because he jumped a little. "Well, this morning in the kitchen, it seemed like you absolutely hated me? I just felt like I must have done something to piss you off, or something like that?" Kirishima explained sheepishly, his hand slightly going limp. "So I wanted to start over?" Bakugou felt someone pull at his heart strings, because he couldn't help but want to hold the redhead tight and confess right then and there. But that something an extra would do, and he was no fucking extra.

"Whatever," Bakugou said, kissing his teeth and looking away. He took the other teen's hand and told Kirishima, "Sure, we can start over." Somehow those words seem to make the other smile and Bakugou had to admit, it was fucking adorable. 'Why the fuck is he so cute???!?!???' The ash blonde thought, letting go of the redhead's hand with a small genuine smile.

OoOoO

OOF, short chapter, but a ton of shit happened and I thought it'd be nice to end it on a good note?
Also, thank you all for your nice comments on the last chapter??? Like, how can y'all be so nice to me, I don't understand???? *ugly sobs*

See ya guys in the next chapter!~ <3