Chapter Fifteen: Welcome our baby boy Kirishima back party (pt. 2)

"Huh, what was that?" Kirishima asked, clearly didn't hear what Bakugou had said. Of course, Bakugou being Bakugou, just hit Kirishima on the head and growled, "Forget about it."

Kirishima rubbed the spot where the ash blonde hit and groaned. "That really hurt you know!~" he complained, sticking his tongue out to the ash blonde who simply rolled his eyes. "Whatever," he mumbled, turning to look in the opposite direction of the redhead. Kirishima pouted out, lightly rubbing his head and just looked forward. The rest of the walk was pretty quiet, considering Kirishima getting distracted by a sudden parade going through the main path. "Oh, oh, can we see what's going on over there?" Kirishima asked the other, pulling his best puppy dog face to try to convince the other. Though, knowing Bakugou, he wasn't having any of that. "You can go, but I'm fucking hungry and won't waste my time watching some idiots dance around on the street."

Kirishima made a soft, "hmph!" while crossing his arms and looking away; a bit like a three year old when they finished throwing a tantrum. "Fine," the redhead mumbled, pouting out his lower lip yet not taking his eyes off the beautiful colours and all the people cheering. Although Kirishima really wanted to see the parade, he knew it wouldn't be fair to Bakugou— he was the one tagging along in the first place.

Once they arrived at the small cafe, the two noticed how empty it was. There was only the man at the cashier who had welcomed them in as well as an older looking woman sitting near the back with a small cup of black coffee. "Just sit somewhere, I'll get us something," Bakugou mumbled, already heading to the counter. Kirishima shrugged and sat down in the nearest seat which just so happen to be at a table with four seats that was beside the large window that went down the side. He looked out the window and only now noticed how late it had gotten. The sky was an ombré from a golden colour to a dark sky blue. There were stars dotted about in the sky and the cloud were barely noticeable. The redhead admired the view, taking in how breathtaking the sky really was. It had been such a long time since he had seen a sunset like this, being trapped in that cell for so long and the building being in the way from the hospital view.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" A rough voice asked which made Kirishima spin his head to look at the other. It was just Bakugou. Kirishima was still a bit jumpy, but nobody seemed to catch sight of this which was, more or less, a good thing. "The sky," the redhead responded as he took the cup the ash blonde held out for him. Judging by the smell and how there was whip cream and sprinkles on top, Kirishima assumed it was hot cocoa. "Why were you staring at the sky?" Bakugou asked, taking a long sip from his cup after asking the question.

"It's beautiful," Kirishima breathed out, closing his eyes momentarily before intaking the sweet drink. He heard a low hum come from the other teen, assuming it was in agreement, Kirishima went on. "I haven't seen the sunset in a long time, so it's nice to just watch it with you, I guess?" The last bit came out in an unsure question, like Kirishima was wondering whether he meant to say those words or not. He didn't usually think about what he said.

"You're right," Bakugou mumbled, his cup not far from his lips as he spoke. "This reminds me of when we were back in our first year," the ash blonde closed his eyes in thought, thinking back to that one day. "We were walking together and the sun was setting. You said that," Bakugou looked away from Kirishima, lowering his cup and covering his lower face in embarrassment. "That, you'd always be by my side." Kirishima felt his cheeks heat up lightly.

"You were my only friend, you know?" Bakugou said calmly, letting his hand fall to the table as he stared intently into his cup. A light pink painted across his cheeks as he spoke. Kirishima opened his mouth to say something, but the moment was ruined by the bell above the door ringing and a familiar female voice call out, "We have arrived!"

Bakugou's eyes landed on the large group before scoffing lightly. "No shit, Sherlock," he mumbled, only loud enough for the redhead to hear. Kirishima snickered at Bakugou's statement before looking to the group and greeting them. "Sorry to ruin your guys' date, but it's time we should be getting back to the dorms," Mina said, a mischievous etched into her features. Kirishima looked at Mina confused while Bakugou gave her a death glare.

"Mr Aizawa found out where we are," Iida added, showing them the text messages their teacher had sent them. "Oh," Kirishima said, staring at the phone as his pupils red through the extremely long message. "That sucks."

OoOoO

The class walked walked through the gates of UA, receiving a cold glare from their teacher who was waiting at the school's entrance. "As class president, I would like to apologise for what we did," Iida said, doing his erratic hand gestures. "I will take full responsibility for the class' actions."

Aizawa didn't look impressed one bit. He simply blinked a couple of times before directing his gaze to the redhead and asked, "Are you alright?" Kirishima nodded hesitantly, glancing at everyone in slight confusion. "Then there isn't a problem," Aizawa said, sounding monotone and uninterested. The hero turned on his heel and headed inside the building, leaving the students very confused.

"Mr Aizawa is very weird," Kirishima mumbled, receiving hums of agreement. "Lets go to the cafeteria to get some food?" Mina suggested, already walking to inside the building where the cafeteria was. Nobody else really complained and just followed her.

OoOoO

Heck- everyone was being so caring and sweet on the last A/N I wrote??? I really don't understand why you all care so much, but it means a lot.

I'm gonna continue on this book, but chapters may be either shorter or take longer because I need to prepare for school and I still got homework cri-

Anyways, I love you all and I hope you all have a lovely day( or night, it depends)
<3