Chapter Four: Can We See Him?

"Kirishima's alive."

Uraraka held her breath in shock, staring directly into Midoriya's eyes. Was he serious? Was that something he just came up at the spot? Before Uraraka could ask anything else, Midoriya spoke. "Are you satisfied?" He sounded serious, too serious for it to be a joke. Thinking of words to say, the brunette said the first thing that came to mind. "B- but Aizawa said he died." Her pitch became softer and softer with every word she spoke, almost as if she was trying to convince the greenette that what he was saying wasn't true.

"Midoriya, Mr Aizawa said to not tell anyone." Todoroki spoke through the earpiece. He heard every word the two spoke and was slightly pissed at the both of them. Not only did Midoriya blurt out something that even they shouldn't know, but Uraraka kept bitching about how she wanted to know but didn't believe what she heard.( I'm sorry Uraraka, but it's true) Not only that, their entire conversation could be heard in the viewing room, so everyone knew. Fan- fucking- tastic. Todoroki ended up getting to the base in time which meant the training was over and the trio would need to go to the viewing area. Where everyone was. Including Aizawa who was now extremely more pissed than he usually was.

OoOoO

The trio entered the room to be met with stares. Mostly of the students were confused and others slightly disgusted by what Midoriya had said. Aizawa was glaring the the Todoroki and Midoriya, well aware on what this now meant. They'd all find out, want to see Kirishima, bombard the poor boy with questions which may make him uncomfortable, and enviably find out he doesn't remember any of them. At least, that's what is most likely to happen. "Midoriya," Iida spoke up after a long moment of silence. "Did you actually meant what you said?" He sounded serious and confused, furrowing his eyebrows. He walked a few steps towards the greenette, expecting an answer.

Midoriya opened his mouth to say something but immediately shut it when he felt someone's hand placed onto his shoulder. Turning his head up, Midoriya saw Todoroki staring Iida down before speaking up. "If you'd like the truth, ask Mr Aizawa." Todoroki turned his head in the direction of the teacher, everyone's head turning towards him as well. All eyes were on Aizawa and it just irritated him. "What?" He said monotone. His eyes didn't move away from the two boys.

"Is what they're saying true?" Iida asked. Aizawa turned to look away and thought about it for a moment. He could lie to them and make them turn against Midoriya and Todoroki which wouldn't be very good to every party, but if he told the truth they'd find out about Kirishima's memory loss and might make Kirishima uncomfortable. Aizawa sighed, realising the latter had more pros then cons. For one, the students would know that their old friend wasn't dead after all. "It's true," Aizawa said, surprising all of the students in the room, including Todoroki and Midoriya, but for a different reason. Suddenly, everyone started asking questions at once, some incredibly stupid like: "Does he still have that red hair?" to more logical, but unwanted questions like: "Can we see him?"

Surprisingly, Bakugou was the one to ask whether they were able to see their manly former classmate. Aizawa knew there was no avoiding this. Sighing deeply, he gave up keeping Kirishima away from them. If they find out that he doesn't remember them, too bad. "We leave in ten minutes," he mumbled, only audible to those close to him which were Mina, Kaminari and Sero.

OoOoO

The bus ride was quiet, every student wondering what they would say to their former classmate. Some of them were expecting the worst; Which was Kirishima had turned into an animal or something like that. "Midoriya, Todoroki," Momo said, ending the silence in the bus. "How did you know about Kirishima?" Midoriya and Todoroki looked at one another before Midoriya spoke up to explain what had happened the day before. "We were going to visit Todoroki's mother when he bumped into Mr Aizawa." Midoriya explained, rubbing his palm on his nape. "Apparently the doctor had to talk about Kirishima's state and then we ended up finding out." Momo hummed in response, understanding how they found out while most didn't, but that was due to their lack of basic knowledge and lack of intelligence.

"Did you get to talk to him?" Kaminari spoke up, asking the question a few were wondering too. "Yeah, although," Midoriya trailed off, remembering how Kirishima had some sort of memory loss. At that moment, he immediately regretted telling everyone. "Mr Aizawa, you were right, I shouldn't have told them." he said, starting to panic. Most of his classmates were confused. In return, Aizawa scoffed, replying with, "Glad you finally figured it out." Todoroki patted Midoriya on the shoulder and told him everything would be fine. "I hope," he mumbled the last part so no one but himself could hear him. After a short moment of silence, the bus came to a halt. This meant they were at the hospital. They'd get to see that redhead again.

Before everyone could get off the bus, Aizawa gave them sort of a warning. "Don't get your hopes up." He then proceeded to get out of the bus, the students following behind him.

OoOoO

OOF, this was bad. . . Anyways, short chapter coz the next one's gonna be a little more interesting~ (okay I say that every chapter but the next chapter is never interesting cri)
Will Kirishima remember them, or none of them? I dunno yet, but it'll make sense! >:3