Chapter Ten: (Oof, I dunno a name for this chpt)

Kirishima was grinning like an idiot at the blonde, holding a plate with a stack of pancakes. He had woken up early so he could make enough for everyone, including Aizawa. "Hey, you're the guy I saw the night before!" Kirishima said after taking a good look at the the blonde who had just entered the common area. The redhead's grin grew wider while the blonde couldn't do anything. "Um, did I break him?" Kirishima asked, directing his question to the hero beside him. Aizawa hummed and continued on with his pancakes. Kirishima pouted before turning his gaze to the ash blonde. "You okay? You're face is turning red, do you need me to call Recovery Girl?" Kirishima asked the ash blonde, noticing how red his face was getting.

Aizawa glanced at the ash blonde with a knowing smirk before going back to eating his pancakes.

"Holy fucking shit." The blonde muttered, finally able to mutter words out. Kirishima titled his head, wondering whether the blonde needed to see a professional or not. Kirishima shifted his gaze to the stack of pancakes and then back to the shocked teen in front of him. What do you do in this situation?

"Uhm, I guess I'll be going now so it won't be so awkward," Kirishima said, laying the plate back onto the counter. He took his bag of books and other school necessities and motioned for Aizawa to follow him. Of course, there was no argument from the hero and he instead followed suit. The two left the blonde in the common area as they left the building. "Should we have left him like that?" Kirishima asked himself aloud, holding his hand up to his mouth in thought. He felt bad about leaving the blonde like that. Kirishima sighed in exasperation, rubbing his face with both his hands. "So much for a good first impression," he muttered, irritated with himself.

"Don't worry about it too much," Aizawa told the redhead, resting a hand on Kirishima's shoulder as a sort of comfort. Kirishima sighed, feeling his face heat up in embarrassment. First at the hospital and now at the dorms? Yeah, great first( well, second) impression. "You're right," the redhead groaned, still not moving his hands away. "But what if they don't like me anymore?"

"I'm sure that's far from the truth," Aizawa said, removing his hand away from Kirishima and planted them into the comfort of his pockets. Kirishima just groaned once more, mumbling some incoherent nonsense under breath. "Just don't think too deep into it," Aizawa said, ruffling Kirishima's hair. It wasn't done up like he used to do it, but instead tied it into a loose ponytail. Aizawa would admit, it was a more softer look on the boy which matched how he acted now. Before he went missing he was bright and cheery, more talkative and open about everything. Now, he wasn't as talkative and acted more as the observer. He was still bright and cheery, but it wasn't like he used to be. Maybe the change was a good thing, maybe it wasn't. That could only be told with time.

The two entered the school's main entrance, a few students looked their way before whispering things to each other. Kirishima was a little curious as to what was being said, but simply ignored it over all. It was probably about Aizawa anyways, not him.

OoOoO

"You've got to be shitting me." Kaminari exclaimed, overhearing a popular rumour that had been going around the school the past few days. He was still a little shaken up by what happened with the redhead, but he managed through it. Mina shook her head. "Seriously. I heard a first year say that the school's allowing a student who killed hundreds of people to study here," she shook her head and hugged herself. "Makes me have goosebumps just thinking about it!~" Sero leaned back in his chair and joined in on the conversation, not that the two minded of course. "I think that's hella cool," Sero pointed out, a cheeky grin on his face. He simply got weird looks by his two friends.

"Sero, honey, I love you, but that's just messed up. Reminder, this person killed people." Mina said, shaking her head once again. Sero nodded in understanding and responded with, "I heard those people were villains from a bunch of two years."