Chapter Seven: (shit goes down, . . Ig)

"What are you all doing here, I told you to wait for me at the lobby," a grumpy voice called out from behind the group of mortified students. The dispersed into two groups so there was a space in between for Aizawa to walk through. His expression was neutral but his eyes shown annoyance and irritation. The hero's eyes scanned the students, seeing their faces until his eyes landed on a certain redhead on the ground with a greenette standing beside him. There was a blonde who Aizawa could only assume was Kaminari clinging onto the redhead for dear life. It hurt Aizawa in the chest at the saddened look of Kirishima. "Shit," Aizawa muttered, speed walking over to help the two boys. He controlled his scarf to help Kaminari off Kirishima while he helped the redhead up.

"Kirishima are you alright?" Aizawa asked softly, resting his hand on the redhead's shoulder in comfort. The students merely stood in shock and awe, both at how gentle and caring Aizawa was being as well as how scared the redhead looked. As if he was looking at complete strangers. "I don't know," Kirishima mumbled, only loud enough for the hero to here. "Did I know them?"

Aizawa's expression grimaced at the question. So he didn't remember them? Sighing lightly, Aizawa whispered an apology to Kirishima before turning to the extremely confused group of students. His expression went back to his usual relaxed expression as he said, "Alright, you saw him. Let's get back to school now." Everyone gave the teacher a flustered glance, as if they wanted to say something, but weren't able to say anything. The nurse took this chance to take Kirishima back to his room, realising these 'visitors' were people the boy could not remember. "Come on," the nurse whispered, taking hold of Kirishima arm and leading him back to his room. Before the group left, he turned his head and saw a few faces he could recognised. There was Todoroki and Midoriya, there was also Mina who he had be friended in middle school.

There was the black haired girl called Momo who had held out her hand for Kirishima to help stand up. There was also a male who had a dark blue hair that was similar to black. He had engine pipes out of his calf and wore thin lens glasses. Kirishima was reminded of the name Iida and was somewhat reminded of the pro hero Indengineum. It was odd and thought about those familiar faces when he found himself already inside the all too familiar hospital room. He sat down onto his bed as the nurse said her goodbye and left the room.

"I'm sorry about that," Aizawa said, walking into the room and closing the door behind him. He looked slightly irritated. "N- no, it's fine," Kirishima muttered looking down at his hands that were resting on his lap. "Did I know them." Kirishima asked, looking up at the male were was rubbing his temples in aggravation. "Yeah, they were part of your class from UA," Aizawa explained.

Kirishima raised a brow in question. "Was UA a school?"

Aizawa nodded and explained to the redhead who the group of people were and what UA was. "I think I recognised some of them," Kirishima mumbled, more to himself than Aizawa. "Midoriya, Todoroki, Momo, Iida and Mina," he counted, noting five people he still recognised. Kirishima couldn't exactly tell why it was such a random group of people he could recognise, the exception of Mina of course. "Hey, Aizawa, could I ask you something?" Kirishima asked, staring Aizawa in the eyes. He had a sense of determination and hope. "Go right on ahead."

"Do you think. . ." Kirishima was hesitant, almost scared about Aizawa's response. "I could go back to UA?"

OoOoO

The bus ride back to UA was silent except for the stifled sobs from the back of the bus. The blonde was absolutely hysterical after learning his best friend, his bro, had forgotten about him. But he could remember Momo's name? It wasn't fair! He was one of the closest to Kirishima, and yet he was forgotten? It felt as if someone punched him in the gut a thousand times, but worse. "Kaminari, it's going to be okay," Mina whispered, trying to calm for hysterical friend. It absolutely broke her heart to see the look of fear on Kirishima's face, but it broke her heart even more to see the pain in Kaminari's eyes.