Chapter Twenty: The First Game Is. . . (SF arc part uno)

*inhales in french*
BOI
I do not know hOw this happened but. . . We HiT 5K wTf GuYs?!?!? Ack-- I didn't even think that this fix was gonna get this many reads what the heck??? And only in the last chapter was I thanking you guys for 4k???
ThIs Is WiTcHcRaFt I tElL yOu
(I'll continue the thanks at the end of the chapter coz I know y'all are thirsty for this chapter hehe ^^;;)

OoOoO

The rest of the month leading up to the sports festival was mostly filled with training as well as small trips to the city. Kirishima had convinced his friends at UA to meet the four he'd met while he was in the hospital. Needless to say, they got on pretty well except for Bakugou who had gotten a very long lecture from Alex because he had cussed in front of some eight year old.

"I told you to mind your language!" Kirishima laughed as he and Bakugou left the hospital. It was already dark at that time and there weren't many people left outside the building.

"It's not my fault some shitty kid decided to hear me cuss." Bakugou hissed, not caring to hide his irritation and annoyance. "That Alexa bastard, or whatever shitty name he's called, is full of shit you know that?" Kirishima could help the giggles that escaped his mouth.

"The fuck you laughing at, Kirishima?" Bakugou growled, side glaring at the redhead walking beside him. "It's nothing," Kirishima said once his giggles calmed down. Bakugou grunted, scrunching up his nose as he asked, "Are you feeling okay?"

Kirishima looked at him with a mix of confusion and worry.

"Fuck, I mean about the sports festival tomorrow you dumbass," Bakugou said, glaring back at the redhead. Kirishima mouthed out an, "oh," before replying, "I'm pretty excited actually."

Bakugou arched a brow.

"Because it sounds super fun and stuff! Also. . ." Kirishima trailed off, his eyes focusing on the pavement instead of at Bakugou. "I'm hoping I can remember something? Like deja vu or something? I know it sounds pretty stupid, but-"

"It's not stupid." Bakugou stated, interrupting Kirishima mid sentence. "I think it's pretty brave. How you're willing to go up in front of everyone after whatever you've been through." The blonde folded his arms, looking at the opposite direction of the other. "I know not many people would do the same."

Kirishima looked at Bakugou in sheer amazement painted across his features. It was like this for no more than a second before his lips raised into a warm smile and said, "Thanks, man."

OoOoO

"Now, before we go out there, I just want to ask you all to give your all!" All Might said, trying his best to motivate the clearly unmotivated students. Of course, there were a few excited cookies of the bunch, Midoriya and Kirishima being those few cookies. "Let's give it our all!" Kirishima yelled, punching his fist in the air.

"Plus ultra!" Midoriya yelled after, doing the same action by punching his fist into the air. The rest of the class followed suit, bored "yeahs" erupted from here and there will limp arms forced themselves into the air.

"What's even the point?" Sero groaned, bagging his forehead against the table. "The results'll probably be the same as last year; Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya and Shinsou. Maybe Midoriya'll beat Todoroki, but that's it." The rest of 3-A agreed with him, either nodding their heads or letting out soft hums. On the other hand, Kirishima looked pumped and simply furrows his brows together hearing what his friend said. "But isn't the sports festival also to get noticed or something? There wouldn't be a point if you just give up, right?"