Chapter 34: 007, Also Known As-

Yo all of you reading this right now. Yes, you. Please GO LISTEN TO FALSE CONFIDENCE BY NOAH KAHAN!!!
It's so freaking good!! It has nothing to do with the story, I just like it 🥵🥵🥵
Btw, I asked in the last chapter whether you guys thought I was a girl or a boy. Well, to everyone who thought I was a girl, you're wrong uwu. Well, sorta,,, biologically I'm a girl, but I'd rather identify as a boy so ^^;;;

OoOoO

Everything was so peaceful, the faint sounds of cars off in the distance. That is until Kirishima felt a hand land heavily onto his shoulder.

The redhead had jumped and was already on the move to flip the person who had touched him over his head when he felt no control over his body. All his nerves were moving on it's own — as if somebody else was controlling him. That's when it clicked.

"I'm so sorry Kirishima," Kirishima — controlled by Host-Taker — said, dropping the boy's duffle bag onto the ground. "But please trust me."

Host-Taker started sprinting in the opposite direction of where Kirishima was planning to go.

"Thing is," Host-Taker started, panting heavily as she picked up speed. "I know where 007 is. But you're the only one who can get there."

'How?' Kirishima thought, fear and apprehension bubbling in his chest.

"I know you may be wondering how," Host-Taker turned at a corner, leading them into a more shady part of the city. Kirishima was surprised at how far they had ran.

"It's your blood," Host-Taker explained, stopped and leaned against a large brick wall, barely able to catch her breath as she spoke. "Your DNA, I don't know. But you have something in your blood that'll allow you access into that building," — Host-Taker pointed towards an abandoned looking hospital. Kirishima knew the place was familiar, but couldn't place his finger on it — "007 is somewhere in that building. Kirishima, I want you to go inside there and bring her out."

'What?!' Kirishima thought.

"I know I sound crazy, but it's the only shot we've got. Ever since I found about your case, I've been researching and continued the investigation — even after everyone had given up. Kirishima, I want to help you fight this bitch and give you the justice you deserve." Host-Taker said. "I only have a few more seconds before I return to my body. I'm trusting you to make the right decision."

Kirishima stood still for a moment, feeling his nerves come back to his control.

Host-Taker's quirk must have reached its limit, meaning he was all alone against 007 — well, there may be some sidekicks of her's wandering around, but you get the picture.

Thought crossed his minds, memories he'd been trying to bury in his mind started emerging to life: the torture, the death, the experiments, the fighting. All of it was flooding back to the redhead, yet it didn't affect him. Well, it did, but not in the way he'd expected it had to. Maybe it was the adrenaline from running, or maybe it has something to do with where he was, but the memories only pushed him into going inside.

'For those who suffered,' Kirishima thought, tightening his hand into his fist. 'For everyone who died going through the same thing as me.'

Kirishima felt a new sense of justice bubble in his stomach. Everything he had gone through — he'd seen death and back — had happened to thousands out there.

"For 107," Kirishima whispered out, feeling tight squeeze it his chest. His biggest regret in life; killing 107, a quirkless girl who he had killed mercilessly.