BakuShima Fluff Cos The Next Chpt Long

The next chapter is taking longer than I had expected( seriously I'm only half way and I'm already up to 4000 words like, damn) and is extremely long. Anywho, I wrote this so the wait would be shorter?

OoOoO

Kirishima 12:08PM: Yo, blasty, can u help me with the english hw? I dunno how 2 do it ;-;

Bakugou 12:09PM: The fuck, shitty hair? It's fucking midnight

Bakugou 12:09PM: And I can tell why you can't do fucking English

Kirishima 12:09PM: That hurt. . . But will u help me or not? ;-;

Bakugou 12:10PM: Fine. Come over to my room because I will N O T go over to yours

Bakugou 12:10PM: Its fucking awful

Kirishima 12:11PM: Once again, I'm h u r t

OoOoO

Kirishima knocked on Bakugou's door. A minute later it opened and Bakugou let the redhead inside his dorm room. It was pretty clean for someone who screams and blows stuff up all day. "Oh man," Kirishima said aloud, admiring the cleanliness of the blonde's room. "The fuck do you mean 'oh man'?" Bakugou growled, already irritated with the other boy.

Kirishima chuckled with a shake of the head and said, "Your Place is just super clean, that's all." Bakugou grunted before pulling out a small table and forcing them both to sit down. He taught Kirishima how to do the homework when Kirishima spoke up. "Bakugou, are you gay?"

Bakugou blinked a few times and said, "The fuck, no."

Kirishima pouted, almost deep in thought. Bakugou had no idea Kirishina was capable of basic thinking, but here he was. "I got it!" Kirishima shouted, making Bakugou jump. Bakugou hit the top of Kirishima's head and said, "Shut the fuck up or you'll wake everyone up, dumbass!"

"But I understand now!~" Kirishima said, starry eyed. Bakugou rolled his eyes with a sigh. "What is it?"

"You're bi!"

Bakugou blocked at Kirishima in confusion. "I think the fuck not." He spat, glaring at the red head. Kirishima simply grinned before saying, "Why don't we find out if that's true?"

Bakugou was going to ask what the other meant, but was stopped when he felt a warm sensation on his lips. He froze.

Kirishima kissed him.

"That wasn't so bad, right?" Kirishima said after pulling away. A big grin was on his face and all Bakugou could do was turn red as a tomato.

A few always seconds passed by and Kirishina was worried he had broken Bakugou. "You okay, bro-?"

"YOU FUCKING KISSED ME. YOU CANT JUST CALL ME BRO!!" Bakugou yelled, blushing insanely. Kirishina chuckled and asked, "Do you want another one?"

The next day, Kirishima and Bakugou turned up to class hand in hand and nearly the entire class fainted. Kaminari ended up betting with Sero and Mina on whiz Kirishima who get together with and he ended up winning.

The end. You're welcome.

I'm so sorry, the next chapter is just killing me right now ;-;