Chapter 27: Curiosity Killed the Cat

Due to the fact I dunno how to start this chapter without it having useless information at the beginning bc I'm trying to push the story along, I'm gonna skip the part where everyone meets in the common area and go uwu👌

OoOoO

Kirishima walked a few feet behind the large group of his peers, Bakugou walking right beside him. It wasn't at all that he didn't want to socialise, it was just that he realised Bakugou wouldn't be as comfortable socialising as he was— that was his conclusion at least.

"So," Kirishima started, trying to start a conversation with the ash blonde. "Why'd you decide on coming with us today anyways? You don't seem like the kind of person who'd go out like this."

Bakugou huffed before turning his face in the opposite direction of Kirishima and said, "Because it would be boring as hell without yo- anyone at the dorms." Kirishima raised a brow but knew not to press further in the matter.

"Kirishima, Bakugou, do you want to get Korean barbecue or seafood?" Uraraka called out to the two, slowing in pace so she was closer to them.

"What do the others think?" Kirishima asked.

"Most of them don't mind, but we're most likely going to get Korean barbecue— since it's closer— although we wanted to ask what you two would want." Uraraka smiles kindly, ladding quickly, "Of course I'm not going to force you guys to answer!"

'Why's she suddenly nervous all of a sudden?' The redhead thought, noticing how Uraraka's expression changed from kind to nervous. "I don't mind," Kirishima responded, looking at Bakugou for his opinion.

Bakugou shrugged and said, "Don't give a fuck."

"Bakugou, at least be nice about it," Kirishima frowned, quickly apologising to Uraraka for the ash blonde's rudeness.

Uraraka giggled, telling Kirishima how he used to do that often. "You'd always apologise people for something Bakugou did or said, it was kinda cute to be honest."

"Shut it, round face!" Bakugou hissed, causing Uraraka to laugh once more.

'Come to think of it,' Kirishima thought. 'I sort of remember doing that, but instead of Bakugou it was him.' Kirishima side glanced over at the pissed off looking Bakugou and thought to himself, 'I'm probably thinking too much into this.'

'But what he said this morning-' the redhead's thoughts were cut off by Midoriya's voice calling out to him— well, both him and Bakugou.

"We're going to get Korean, is that okay?" Midoriya asked.

"Sure!"

OoOoO

The large group of students separated themselves into three smaller groups— as each table could only fit about five to six people. Seeing as there were seventeen people present( students not there including: Sato, Ojiro and Hagakure[ have nothing against them btw]), they divided themselves into one group of five and two groups of six.

Kirishima shuffled in between Bakugou and Kaminari. The other three there were Uraraka, Midoriya and Mina.

"What do you guys wanna order?" Uraraka asked the group, receiving answers by mostly all of them. "What about you Bakugou?" Uraraka asked, turning her head towards the ash blonde with a warm smile.