Chapter Fourteen: Welcome our baby boy Kirishima back party

"Alright!" Mina exclaimed, causing everyone in the common area to look her way. Kirishima and Bakugou had just entered the room and was immediately drawn to the pink skinned girl. "I wanted to start off our 'welcome our baby boy Kirishima back party' with a movie marathon with, like, super manly movies, you know?"

Everyone looked at her quizzically, some questioning the name of this 'party' while others just questioned why she was now in charge? "I think this is a great idea!" Iida yelled, being just as melodramatic as Mina was being. "We should do it!" A couple of the girls cheered with the same enthusiasm as Iida and Mina, while others mostly forced their excitement. It wasn't that they didn't care about Kirishima, but more like they didn't want to end up sleeping late and waking up feeling like shit?

OoOoO

The large group made themselves comfortable in the common area, some hugging pillows while others just leaned against others. There were a couple of bowls of popcorn courtesy of Momo somehow being able to make popcorn kernels and popcorn makers.

"Sweet popcorn is for cowards," Bakugou growled after received disgusted looks by his choice of popcorn.

"Seriously?" Mina asked, staring Bakugou down. "Salty popcorn is just for people who are way too salty."

"You want to go?!" Bakugou yelled, Mina responding with a determined grin. Iida started to yell at the two which some other classmates snickered at. "Does this happen often?" Kirishima asked Kaminari who was watching the show play out very amused. "Pretty much," he said before popping a handful of butter popcorn into his mouth. "It started last year and it's just become I thing, I guess." The blonde shrugged, taking another mouthful of popcorn.

"Quit it," Sero slapped Kaminari's hand when he tried taking another handful of popcorn. "The movie hasn't even begun."

Kaminari responded with something about Bakugou and Mina's arguing being enough entertainment for him which Sero responded with a light huff. Kirishima found his class' banter quite amusing and couldn't help the soft giggles building up inside him. Everyone went quiet. "Holy shit," Mina breathed out. "Kirishima is so freakin' cute!" The pink skinned girl squeaked before jumping onto the redhead, causing to two to fall onto there backs and hit the ground hard.

"I can believe that," Hagakure squealed, clapping her hands together. Mostly everyone agreed, complimenting the heck out of Kirishima which made him turned a light shade of pink. "C-can we just st-start the movie now?" Kirishima stuttered, gaining a few 'awes' from the girls in his class. In the end, Momo told everyone to calm down and turned on the movie. It was pretty calm after that, and Kirishima couldn't help but feel content with how he was. Of course, he didn't notice the pair of ruby eyes watching him intently.

The movie ended with most of the class fast asleep. It was probably because of training, which would explain why most of them dozed off halfway through the movie. Of course, Kirishima had stayed wide awake. He couldn't sleep, having stayed up for probably days on end before blacking out, and even then he'd only get a couple hours of rest.

The redhead yawned lightly, covering his mouth with his hand, small tired tears in his eyes. Though, he knew damn well he wouldn't be able to sleep. Instead, he simply started to play with Sero's hair, thinking to himself that it was pretty soft. "Oh wow," he mumbled, careful not to be too loud in case someone was a light sleeper.

The next couple of minutes were just silence, Kirishima continued to play with Sero's hair while daydreaming. His thoughts were all over the place, going from thinking about the movie to what he had done that day with the ash blonde. He felt something tug at his heart strings when he thought about the ash blonde's piercing ruby eyes. Kirishima felt his cheeks heat up, but quickly shook his head to try to cool them down. Sure, he thought Bakugou was kind of cute, but he couldn't allow himself to fall for someone else. He still had to find him. He had to thank him for being the one thing that motivated him to stay alive.